The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2005, 09:29 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Doc...

Thank you for the vote of confidence but I'll have to disagree with you. I do try to do my home work but I don't have near the formal education, expertise and experience ofScamp or Andy. I don't mean to say others aren't equally as capable but I don't know their backgrounds.

Scampasked that you present material that is not mere speculation and offered to give you a listen.I don'tbelieve it's too much to ask for provable referenceswhenyou make such statements as "the CIA and FBI knew what was going downand did nothing to stop it."

Quote:
?If you look behind the scenes our CIA and FBI both new what was going down and did nothing to stop it.?

Opportunity knocks Doc, you seem totally convinced that your statement is absolutely factual. So, I?m all eyes and ears and all that is required is objective and provable who, what, where and when. Keep the speculation, loosey-goosy pseudo links, anonymous sources and papers without Authors bio and bib references out of the stack. Provable references to any charge filed or past or current authentic investigations by qualified individuals or institutions, domestic or international, are welcome.

Scamp

I did go to the link you put up but to be perfectly practical I didn't stay long.Commercial sites havea nasty habitof loading unwanted code to your machine.Scamps words came to mind once again though...

Quote:
But Skolnik and his ilk and groupies don?t bother with multiple source objective analysis of anything, they just grab and go, then go ?phttt? and fly around like a crazy party balloon when their allegations are questioned or substantiation is requested.

Scamp

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2005, 10:54 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Just a passing question........... or two..........

How can anybody, unless their head is so deeply imbedded in rectal defolade, not know that this was a private site, with all the attendant rules and regulations that civilized folk abide by and respect?

Does anybody else think, even for a scintilla of time, that every word posted on the Internet is true, or that the author doesn't have a particular agenda?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 08-12-2005, 12:04 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default UrbsDad6

First, I?m aware that your original post was a cut and paste. My comments were aimed at the contents of the post, not at you. You can?t be thin skinned when dealing with a number of alpha males (and a female too).
I went to the last site you suggested and watched the film. The premise is in error. It begins stating that terror is a pretext used by government to control the people. Although there are a few examples of this, the vast majority of terrorism over the last few centuries is terrorism caused by those who are Not in power, trying to get in power. The French Revolution is acknowledged as the blue print for terrorism. Robes Pierre could hardly be looked upon as the State when the revolution began.
Also, please think of all the colonial wars of independence that took place during the 19th and 20th century. The terrorist were those fighting for independence, those who were dis-empowered. Is the current administration creating a police state?
Do you recall the 1968 Democrat Convention? Remember the radicals called that the beginning of an American Police State?
During WWII FDR put Japanese Americans into what, concentration camps. The beginning of an American police state?
During WWI Wilson order that no person could speak out against the American war effort. Remember Eugene Debs (who had garnered over a million votes for president), was jailed for speaking out. Surely that was the beginning of the American police state.
How about Abe Lincoln, he suspended habius corpus and threw the mayor and the entire city council of Baltimore in to jail without bringing charges. Now that is a police state. Hell, Lincoln also started a draft, you?ll not find that in the Constitution. Oh, by the way, the War Between the States was never declared by congress, it was unconstitutional!
If American presidents are creating a police state they are going at it very slowly, and not doing a very good job.
Sorry, didn?t cut and past something that some other person said, however we really do live in a democracy and my opinion is just as valid as anyone else.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 08-12-2005, 02:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Thanks for all the posts. If I have my head up my arse then I guess I'll have to do something about it. But for those of you that don't peruse the websites of alternative news, Alex Jones (and others) definitely will not load up anything into your browser, it's just that simple and not the type of thing he would do and he has said so(because he has been hacked so many times like all the sites that point to an alternate view of current history) and his archives of published articles provide insight and documentation to the goings on of today. What amazes me is that here we are diametrically opposed with the clock ticking away and like a bunch of stubborn old farts we argue and refuse to budge, in a way rather comical and in another way rather sad. Although I am trying to do my best to post articles that aren't opinions, but based on some facts, no one (or very few) respond with a counter article or reference to explain the lack of evidence to the contrary. e.g. the collapse of the WTC. No one has mentioned a thing about the heat dispersion properties of steel. Just because it is 2000 degrees for x amount of time we had a structure with huge interconnected girders designed to withstand the impact of two 707's, girders that worked just like a heat sink when you solder an electrical component. Why was the concrete debris pulverized like you find in an explosive event? How is it that so many of the steel girders ended up in approx. 30-35 foot lengths making them suspiciously easy to remove from the site? Why did all three buildings drp with the precision of a carefully planned demolition? How do you explain the NYFD radio and video conversations/reports of multiple explosions and nearly having the fire under control? Etc.,etc. It's not only that but look at what is happening in Chicago where these indictments against Bush,et al are being made by the Grand Juries. Bush is desperately trying to replace Fitzgerald with a Skull and Bones brother. I know that you refuse to believe that there is more to the story than what I post, but what is the difference of my posting an article from a site (and giving access to all the links and original) and someone else posting a cut and paste article the same? Are my sources less reliable or truthful than others? If this were a war zone I would do anything I could to save your lives and even not in a war zone the same would happen. Why, because I am a grunt Airborne Medic through and through and I always will be to the end of my days. I spent 30 years working in ER, ICU, Neuro ICU, Neonatal ICU, Pediatric ICU, Cardiac ICU, Transport Team and General Floor Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. I've seen it all from the battlefield to the homefront, from cancer wards to the victims of gang wars. The one lesson I have learned is life is precious. Each day is a gift. That is why I am what I am like it or not, wacko, quacko, fringe, out there person that I am. I believe we are being lied to by those in power, I believe a convergence of the military and local law enforcement is taking place right under our noses, I believe that biometric identification is just another trap to control us while our borders stay wide open. I have done my best to post articles that give clear indications of some of these goings on and Arrow I absolutely think you're great but to cop out on research because you're afraid of picking up a bug just doesn't make sense to me. I'm behind a firewall(zone alarm) and my router, I use avg anti virus, I use spybot search and destroy and other bug finders, I flush my cache regularly and have not had any problems with any of the sites I visit. If we refuse to look at the picture from all angles we take the chance of becoming complacent and just going along with the status qou. Remember the 60's? "We have met the enemy and they is us." "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you." I truly feel blessed to be in the company of all of you, because of how you think and how it has made me think and question more. I can't apologize for the authors of the articles I post if they make you angry and I know that just because they say so doesn't make it true but if you ignore 50 or 30 or 10% of a problem's possibilities you can walk into an ambush. Then if you don't have a go to hell plan it's mayhem. I'm open to suggestions for better posting on my part from any of you by PM or e-mail urbsdad6@sbcglobal.net. Or you can always tell me to just shut up and go away. Plenty of options here folks, a little help?

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
Old 08-12-2005, 02:55 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Doc, you are so focused on a single light dot on the wall that you can?t see anything else, let alone any other realities. So your proposition about seeing all sides of the picture is a bit unusual to say the least. You want to talk about the WTC again, well, last time around you went blasting around like a crazy person about things you know absolutely nothing about simply because some simple, known, thermo properties of metals were put up. Now you apparently got some stuff about eutectic temps and metal thermodynamics on your argument agenda. Well the complete transfer functions include heat sink and source calculations so maybe you and your pals had better be a bit careful about pitching around buzz words that will bite you in the butt if you do a ?therefore? deal.
Tell ya what though, you calculate the impact force of a 10 lb weight dropping from 100 ft., and maybe we?ll be able to have a logical discussion, if not then not. Tiz absolutely pointless if we?re not on the same page and agree on some basics. What formula did you use and what is the answer?

Scamp
Old 08-12-2005, 09:03 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Doc...

I'm running the same software.I still don't trust your site or any like it.

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-12-2005, 09:57 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I have copied and pasted several times, I read what I was going to post and from what I can remember agreed with it at the time.

As for comparing Bush to anything as evil to what they are pretty much saying is Hitler is plain stupid. Now Bush isn't my fav person to ever hold the office(is there really one that is?) I still respect him as our President though. If I hear one more time that Guantanamo Bay is like the gulags or concentration camps i'm gonna scream! Those people who support terrorist in any way in my opinion have lost most of the rights they could of ever had.

One of the main problems of the Democrat party is that they keep trying to say this country is nothing more than a $hit hole(or supporting those that do.) Yeah we have problems but we still are the best in my opinion. I used to be allot more liberal but I am tired of this crap and it has swayed me more than a bit back to the right. Guess its part of growing up more. I take offense to people saying that "we" are sticking our heads in the sand.

Thats allot of stuff I wrote but I guess it was a build up.....
Old 08-13-2005, 05:04 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

I am fairly certain that it isn't coming from the "Democrat party", but straight out of the minds of those who choose to contaminate discussions with that kind of jive... provocateurs, I believe they are termed.

Press IGNORE button.

Eventually, they use up all their oxygen talking to themselves in excited voices.

Then, they disappear.

Andy, thanks for trying to put up the original thread ideas, I found them interesting and worth discussion.

I'm starting to get the idea of not liking thread hijackers very much... but, I digress.