The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2009, 09:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HONEST or NON-pandering Advice

HONEST or NON-pandering Advice (July 27, 2009)

Granted: "Eloquent Generalities" by BHO & echoed by both Media & similar continually propagandizing rest of Corrupt Chicago Political Machine,...are basically whom TOTALLY RULE America.

In fact, and since apparently no one can obviously stop latest 6 months of such steamroller type tactics for Dictating We American People, the previous just cannot be denied. Obama is no doubt slick, sly, slippery, masterfully devious & cool for sure. But, and comparatively P.T. Barnum-wise,...he's actually not really All That Great. Pay more so attention to what Barack & Nancy Clique ACTUALLY DO,...and not near as much heed to what such Lords & Ladies daily SAY or DUPLICITOUSLY BULL PROMISE.

Regardless, and on this latest purposefully Black Favorably or Race Preferentially-Perverted Debacle, it would be best for all Americans to not similarly be suckered so-damn-easily, as on all other matters now quite lordly & purposefully contrived.

Also: "Having-a-beer with" or caving-in to those obviously racist or race-preferential types, only benefits "Them". Such SOLELY gives such much more Voice & Power over all We Americans (both in & out of school),...than such: "Societal Engineers" already quite obviously have. Supposedly FREE (?) America now having 32 (plus ever increasing amount) of Dictatorial or Accountable to NO ONE other than Obama: "Czars",...is also quite absurd.

It's further absurd that only Harvard Professor Gates, President Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr. and/or: "His Barackness" as adoringly & quite realistically Brit labelled & Sharptons & like SOLELY made-a-big-deal about a; "Cambridge Reported Burglary Attempt" or possible Home Invasion.

Gates's insultingly & parental disparagingly going the: "Yo' Mama..." route towards the investigating officers, nor Obama's; "Stupidly" & "Without knowing the facts" insulting the Entire Cambridge Police Department most certainly cannot be construed as being very helpful resolving ANY delicate situation,...BY ANY STRETCH. Sharpton & like don't help either.

Cambridge Mayor & others of Local Racial Political Juice causing all charges being dropped against Professor Gates, resolved nothing either. The absolute unarguable truth of the matter is that ONLY Officer Crowley & assisting Officers ACTUALLY did Their Jobs & Sworn Duties. Both Gates & Obama's mouths & actions were/are obviously racially motivated. Plus, what both Swear or Swore To in their lofty positions is also Quite Suspect,...if one is politically-incorrect and/or Totally Honest.

Whatever, I personally believe that it would be quite: "Stupidly" stupid of Officer Crowley to party or kiss-and-make-up with those obviously considering selves better than most, or believing themselves much better than "He" & Cambridge Police Department. That: "We all jus-gotsta learn to git along" ploy is so common when Blacks (Browns also) are rightfully cornered with egg on face or caught with both hands in the cookie jar.

Maybe, just maybe,...both The Prof & Prez should attend one of Highly Decorated Officer Crowley's & longtime teacher of "Sensitivity Classes" classes, INSTEAD. Apparently couldn't hurt either: "Race Card Player". Might even help rest of We Americans survive such types?

Yeah, I know. According to most all politicians, hacks & media voices, there are no such things as Black or Minority Racists or Dark Skinned Race Supremacists. Well,...if instead believing ones own eyes, ears & minds,...one will note that obvious such just IS NOT SO. Never was,...and never will be so.

If doubtful of what stated here,...just try encouraging the establishment of an all White Caucus, all White Organization, all White School or even an all White Miss America,...or even stating belonging to The White Community for that matter.

Guess that all Blacks, Browns & Minorities (foreign nationals also) are actually MUCH MORE EQUAL than the rest of We Americans? And, why not? Haven't such longtime Double Standards & Double Repesentations produced exactly that,...for those Americans (illegal aliens also) more fortunate enough having & taking advantage of such.

Besides, isn't it about time that some of that: "Tolerance & Sensitivity" nicety dribbled over towards We White American Citizens for-a-change, ALSO? Wouldn't that too be at least sort-of: "EQUAL"?

Hey,...none of my family or even friends' ancestors ever bought a slave either here or in Europe, nor were despicable Africans selling their very own African People from Africa to the four corners of The World. Basically,...All Whites I know of have nothing to apologize to ANYONE for. Many gave their lives for Liberty & Freedom. Some even for foreign nationals.

So then, I unequivocatingly state that: "NO ONE (Obama inclusive) need apologize to ANYONE on earth,...for Me, Mine & Fellow White, Black & Brown America Friends. For Selves,...eh? That's a whole different story.

Neil

AKA: N.R. Filidei / www.wowcopy.com
Old 07-27-2009, 06:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The only person who KNOWS whether racism was a part of this is the cop.

Racism aside, I want to know why an American citizen is arrested for trying to get into his own damned house.

If he's locked out of his house, he's got enough problem already, without the cops or anyone else creating MORE problems.

He says he lives here and he locked himself out.

Lessee...how can we determine if he's telling the truth?

Does he have a driver's license?

Is the photo on the driver's licence HIM?

Look at the address on the driver's license.

Now look at the address on the house.

Well, DUH!

At that point WHY AREN'T THE G---DDAM USELESS COPS CALLING A LOCKSMITH FOR THE MAN?

Real rocket science, this.

Steve / 82Rigger
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82Rigger View Post

Horse...hit. Just listen to the Hahvahd prof.

Racism aside, I want to know why an American citizen is arrested for trying to get into his own damned house.

He wasn't. He was arrested for disorderly conduct.

If he's locked out of his house, he's got enough problem already, without the cops or anyone else creating MORE problems.

And just how are the cops to ascertain that the person who 'broke into the house' is actually the owner of the house?

As I understand it, he refused to identify himself to the officers, who legitimately thought that they might be investigating a break-in. The prof was asked to cooperate with the police; he didn't. He was busted. That same crime had happend there not long ago.

I listened to the variouls spokesmen at the press conference held at the local police station. If you'll notice, it was not an all-White affair, with Black officers also supporting the Sgt's contention.

Who cares? It is a question of when he produced it.

Again, who cares? See part 2 above.

Obviously, you're missing the point.

Yawn. You're really getting tenditious.

Well, DUH!

Uh-huh.

At that point WHY AREN'T THE G---DDAM USELESS COPS CALLING A LOCKSMITH FOR THE MAN?

That isn't part of their job. If the perp was such a smart man, why didn't he call them himself? Was it beneath his station in life? Doesn't he know how to use a cell phone?

Real rocket science, this.
Yep. One guilty smart-mouth professor, who can't folow simple instructions, gets busted by the cops, calls his buddy, B.O., who proceeds to put his foot in his mouth by calling the police department actions as being 'stupidly.'

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-27-2009, 08:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Horse...hit. Just listen to the Hahvahd prof.

That's a sarcastic answer to a civil statement.

He wasn't. He was arrested for disorderly conduct.

Seems kinda funny he wasn't disorderly until the cops got there. He was trying to get in his house.

And just how are the cops to ascertain that the person who 'broke into the house' is actually the owner of the house?

Gee, I dunno....can they read a driver's license??????

As I understand it, he refused to identify himself to the officers, who legitimately thought that they might be investigating a break-in. The prof was asked to cooperate with the police; he didn't. He was busted. That same crime had happend there not long ago.

FIRST I've heard of him refusing to identify himself from any source except you. Cooperation IF WITHIN REASON is fine. That doesn't mean kissing cops' asses. This is not Nazi Germany.

I listened to the variouls spokesmen at the press conference held at the local police station. If you'll notice, it was not an all-White affair, with Black officers also supporting the Sgt's contention.

A press conference AT THE POLICE STATION. And of course the cops would NEVER distort the truth.

Who cares? It is a question of when he produced it.

No! It's a question of DOES HE LIVE THERE.

Again, who cares? See part 2 above.

Again, it's a question of DOES HE LIVE THERE.

The point is DOES HE LIVE THERE.

Yawn. You're really getting tenditious.

Yeah, it's boring. It's called VERIFYING AN ADDRESS.

Well, DUH!

Uh-huh.

That isn't part of their job. If the perp was such a smart man, why didn't he call them himself? Was it beneath his station in life? Doesn't he know how to use a cell phone?

It IS part of their job. It's called HELPING PEOPLE. THAT'S WHY COPS ARE CALLED PUBLIC SERVANTS.

DID HE HAVE A CELL PHONE?

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 07-28-2009, 04:18 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

The cop will only ask for your license if you're out on the road and he has a sure thing traffic citation. Proof of who you are? No that's too simple after all he can act like some sort of big deal here and pull out the cuffs.
The cop was way wrong. You're innocent until you're proven guilty only counts in front of the magistrate not when you're in your own home and the fuzz is in your living room with a 38 on his belt. A driver’s license? No, that’s too simple.
Cops ain't supposed to use common sense are they?
Yeh, the cop wasn't using what he was given before kindergarten.
His brain.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well, you can hang on to your little fantasy about what happened, but I prefer to believe the logs of the 911 center, the supporting officers WHO WERE THERE, and the fact that the arresting officer has a proven track record of tolerance. On the other hand, you have a professor WHO HAS SPOKEN OF HIS RACIAL INTOLERANCE. Everyone is supposed to use common sense, assuming of course that they possess said element.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-28-2009, 06:39 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Okay Scout,

I'll tell you what...

...I'll make a bet with you....

I'll bet you that if the 911 call is released to the public, it will NOT match the "official" police report.

And I'll bet you that when the 911 caller is interviewed, her story WON'T
match the officer's.

We'll see who's right.

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 07-28-2009, 06:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82Rigger View Post
Okay Scout,

I'll tell you what...

...I'll make a bet with you....

Name your price.

I'll bet you that if the 911 call is released to the public, it will NOT match the "official" police report.

It has already been released. The original caller didn't even identify the alleged perps as 'Black.'

And I'll bet you that when the 911 caller is interviewed, her story WON'T
match the officer's.

There is no variation between the caller and officers' stories.

We'll see who's right.
Do you have my forwarding address for the payoff money order?

Old 07-28-2009, 08:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Steve,...

Even though more so into facts & realities rather than taking sides on racial & police matters, one certainly understands why both you & Stick choose doing otherwise. After all, many Americans have pretty-much heard same politicized variations of events (unfortunately too many times) over the years, on National TV. Hell,...even God Himself is quite: "Stupidly" debated in America. Naturally not Islam's God. Just Judeo/Christian God, of course.

Regardless, and some obviously believing purposeful political perversions rather than actual facts & realities aside,...let's Get Real or Honest here. Just like it's stupid believing that all Blacks, Half-Blacks or Browns are All Wonderful, Caring & Good Americans with nary a racist bone in their bodies,...it's just as stupid believing that all in Blue Uniforms are All Authoritarian Well Armed Bad Guys,...and especially The Whites in Blue.

Besides, only Gates, Obama & other notable: "Race Card Players" of government, racial organizations & racial press made A RACIAL ISSUE of a simple reported Break-in & possible Burglary, Home Invasion, or even Hostage Situation. Neither neighbor reporting it & officers responding to The Break-in had a clue of what color ("Maybe Hispanic") OR HOW WELL ARMED the perps were.

Cops never know what ACTUALLY responding to.

Then too, after taking OFFICERS away from Important Duties due A Professor's not even being smart enough to keep track of his very own house keys, chasing after Sgt. Crowley & going that parental insultingly: "Yo' Moma" bit,...wasn't very nice either.

Any normal Americans not believing selves better than most other Americans, would have no doubt acted quite differently. If in the same situation as Obama's tight friend Gates, I certainly would have quite differently apologized appreciatively to all 3 Cambridge Police Officers on the spot,...for having diverted all 3 from Fighting Real Crimes.

Whatever, if I were 5 year: "Sensitivity Class" teacher Officer Crowley,...you couldn't get me to go: "Have a beer" with such Political Supremacist Racists,...in a million years.

Like: "We all jus-gotsta learn to git-along" when suitable obvious Racists couldn't sucker me as most about 30 years ago,...same is so now. Yes, and: "Believe it or Not". There are just as many Black or Brown Racists, as there are Whites. Per capita, maybe even more?
In leadership & positions of power & people manipulating,...FOR SURE.

Neil

P.S. Scout,
All "911" has been released & validates most of what been saying.
But,...such was on FNC and/or The Fox News Channel.
Not sure what or if even much was reported on ABC, CBS or NBC?

Last edited by reconeil; 07-28-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: P.S.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Neil

Since I would rather low-crawl naked through 4 miles of broken beer bottles than listen to either CBS, ABC, or (shudder!!) NBC, I could care less what they report. What I heard on the FNC is later verified thorugh independent sources. If others want to believe the racist lies that are being perpetuated about the Cambridge Police Department, let them.

And if I were SGT Crowley, I'd decline any offer to visit the White House, offering that I have to back-wash my mechanical toothbrush, or some such valid excuse. I mut eh TV when B.O. speaks; it's either that or go puke in the backyard!