The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2004, 07:28 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Congrads to Kerry

I bet on the election last night, would have made a post then but fell asleep during the Chicago Bears game.
A few reasons why I put my money down:

1. In the last few days un-decides usually go for the challenger. With it being a dead heat, these few people should swing for Kerry.

2. When phone polls are taken, the pollsters are not allowed to call cell phones. Lots of college kids, for example, only have cell phones. Most professors are more liberal than Joe Six-Pack, and professors do have the ability to sway their students.

3. My opinion, Bush honestly won in 2000, however many,many people feel he stole the election. Those folks are going to definitely vote. They may not be interested in voting for Kerry but sure as hell are voting against Bush.

4. In all honestly, there is voter fraud in all elections. The Democrats have a lot of young zealots who are registering people who are not supposed to vote, multiple registrations and no doubt Mickey Mouse will vote an awful lot. Plus the court decision in Ohio will make it easy for fraud to run amuck. Ohio is probably the key state in this election.

5. Kerry will now take PA. Fla. and Ohio. Kerry wins, case closed.

Stay healthy,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2004, 07:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

the voter fraud now is high tech with the electronic voting machines that can make anybody win any time...

Kerry will win big.

Larry

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Old 11-01-2004, 08:05 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Mah

Deah Northern Frand Andrew,

You AND Larry are very, very wise men indeed!

Would you PLEASE notify me of any further prognostications, forecasts, gaming advice or similar projections emanating frum yo X-purt and most knowledgeable array uv sources? (Vito included! )

Respectfully You'rn,

General Beaureguard Stonewall Gimpinski, "esquire"..."emeritus"

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 11-01-2004, 08:26 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Damn Andy, wish you would have waited for me to have my coffee before you broke the news.

You may be right but then Israel thought it was all over but the cryin' when David picked up three small stones and a sling shot and smacked Goliath right in the center of his forhead. So being a person that prays for miracles until I don't get one this Okie is standin' her ground til there's no place else to stand.

Cowboy Up! Mr President. Let's ride!

Arrow>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-01-2004, 08:52 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to zuni_rocket

I'm sure that they will be checking that list of "Snow Birds" that voted twice in the last election.... Maybe give em' some time in the slammer if caught again would be nice to see!
Old 11-01-2004, 09:20 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Election

Course I don't have any crystal ball but Gimp, it's not all good news for Democrats. The Republicans should pick up at least two senate seats and if Tom Dashel wins, he'll need to get down on his knees and give a prayer of thanks. I'd guess at least 6 seats in the house will be picked up the the Republicans. Course I'm just a guessing but it looks like four years of total grid lock.

Sparrow, it isn't over till that fat lady sings and she may not officially sing till March of '05. The thing I fear is that whoever takes the loss will file about 100 law suits and make this a worst mess than 2,000. Don't be surprised if that happens.

Zuni, a few high profile cases of putting voter fraud defendants (on both sides), in jail along with big fines is a great idea. I know some high income people who vote in more than one state. Put a few doctors and lawyers in jail, it would drive home the point.

Stay healthy,
Andy

NOTE: I have not taken my medications yet today.
Old 11-01-2004, 09:27 AM

Even with a crystal ball, this election is too close to call. I will be surprised if we have a clear winner come Wednesday morning.

You will only under estimate me once!
Old 11-01-2004, 09:39 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Andy,

Well you sure don't need a crystal ball to see law suits on the horizon. We have reason to be afraid. Take your meds and I'll go have another cup of coffee. I'm going to see Griz and Kati in a few days if Kerry gets in we may have to go to the mountains to avoid the re-education camps. (these old dogs don't want to learn new tricks)This may be the last communique you recieve fromme. It's been great knowing you and tell AnnetteI love her.

Arrow>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-01-2004, 07:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Sis, I know a few people in N.Arkansas that already own a mountain with only one bridge accessing it and a few of them living there are prior NSA and other shadow oganizations and if the stuff hits the fan they have plans to hit the switch and loose the bridge So you and Griz take care if the stuff hits the fan and pray for cooler heads to prevail on election day and maybe we will all have 4 more years of stability here in the US of A...... if not stay frosty.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:31 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Stayin' Frosty Jerry D...: