The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-20-2005, 11:30 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Bull about Katrina

Many years ago I had a fairly good impression of a Black Muslim leader named Louis Farrakham. First time I heard him speak, at the campus of Smith College, he was telling blacks to dress as though they were going on a job interview. Louis said that young blacks should speak "English". He said that blacks should not have babies until they were married. He told the audience whites weren?t going to give blacks the keys to the CEO?S office, they were going to have to earn every thing they got. He finished by saying blacks should reject welfare and not live on hand outs. He also said something about closing all the liquor stores in the ghetto?s.

As time went on I learned that he believed that not some but all whites were evil, racists and bigots. Which sounds like he?s a racist and bigot. Well, now it seems that old Louie has completely gone over the edge.

Like a number of white liberals have been saying, Farrakham is telling everyone who will listen that the dead in New Orleans is a racial thing, that many of the blacks who died, died as a result of a white conspiracy. Actually, what he?s saying is the government blew up sections of the levy where it would do the most harm to black neighborhoods. Moreover he refuses to acknowledge or discuss the fact that the mayor, many members of the national guard and police force are black.

It?s really a shame when someone in a position where he could be doing so much good picks that moment to flip out, loosing any and all credibility and creating more rumors and bad feelings.

Stay healthy,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2005, 12:06 PM

It has been my belief for years that there is indeed a racial problem in this country, one fostered by so called black leaders who have been living high on the hog while telling their people that 'the Man' is keeping them down, blah blah blah. And, these so-called leaders seem to be a protected species, because they are never called to account for their words or actions.
There are, of course, Neanderthal whites who still have a problem with anyone of another race, but I do believe that, by & large, most whites are not 'racist' (whatever that means these days). But, having said this, even the most tenderhearted are becoming fed up with the constant litany of racist remarks being spewed out by these people.
Funny, not one 'journalist' has asked Louis, or Hizonner da mayor, for hard proof to back up their crap. Pathetic!
Old 09-20-2005, 01:57 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Andy

There you go again, questioning that tried and true pile of
"facts," cobbled together by the tinfoil helmet brigade! Of course it was Ol' Whitey with his satchel of C-4, blowing a hole in the levee, the very same group of Ol' Whiteys that (1) planted explosives in the Federal building in OKC,(2) planted explosives in the World Trade Center buildings and in the Pentagon, and (3) did some extemporaneous fishing in the Florida Keys!

What is being witnessed is the double-standard of journalism, the very same double-standard that applies to professional athletes, and other highly paid celebs.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-20-2005, 03:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Then I suppose it would come as no surprise if I stated that 'Air America' has given credence and air time to the Farrakham allegations. Clever buggers; at least they think they are, walk the line of ?well, we just don?t know?. Of course they know but if they can get some mileage, leverage or perhaps incite some violence, they will call it a good day?s work I reckon. The pathetic bandits would better spend their time doing acts of contrition for steeling a million bucks from disadvantaged children. Aarrgg!!!!!!!!

Scamp
Old 09-20-2005, 03:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

It is impossible to locate the necessary words which would adequately and fully express how disgusted I am, and have been for a very long time, with those who endlessly make such racist allegations. The disharmony created is purposeful and shameful, cynically related more to economic than to moral authority.

However, something tells me that this time they aren't gonna get away with it.

The "guilt trip" has exceeded its Statute of Limitations... by about 30 years.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Angry

Today "he who has three paisley hearts" Kerry said that it was all George Bush's fault for the last 4.5 years that the poor blacks in New Orleans weren't evac from the Super Dome and left in squalor. That he(Bush)was too busy invading Iraq to prevent Katrina from taking out New Orleans and Biloxi. Ole' John Boy seems to be starting his Presidential Campaign bid early on the dead bodies of Americans again. This time it's him thats part of the problem because obviously he is not being part of the Solution
Old 09-20-2005, 05:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well Jerry, right now TJ?s battle is with the Clintonians and it seems they are all tripping over each other to upstage the next and do more righteous indignation than the other camp. It?s kind of comic opera to watch but more than a bit thin, transparent and sad.

Scamp
Old 09-21-2005, 12:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I am tired of this racist sh!t too. I know there are bad people who are very racist. But ya know what? I know more racist black folks than racist white folks.

I believe the whole thing was an economical issue. I also think Bush had nothing to do with allot of it(putting FEMA with homeland sec. was a bit odd to me.) We need to look at the darling state and local people who mishandled money. Oh and isn't the mayor of New Orleans black? I think that guy is an a$$ for they way his "leadership" has been going.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:45 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Andy...

Re. Louis Farrakham and:
"Sounds like he's a racist and bigot".

"Sounds like",.......hell???
All Farrakhams, Jacksons, Sharptons and the like incessantly and non-stop whinners and complainers about racism,...ARE ACTUALLY & IN REALITY THE MOST RACIST & BIGGOTED of all Americans. No ifs, ands or buts.

Anyone of any color and not both deaf and blind and owning a radio or TV,...know full well that such is definitely not just an opinion.

If honest, it will be acknowledged that all above in caps is a quite factual and historical fact and sad reality of American Life and/or why zealotry works so well in America. Naturally,...only for the minority politicians and other zealot types and their cliques, while causing greater expenses than should ever need be,....for the vast majority of Americans.

Hey,...P.T. Barnum was only referring to America's vast majority, and rightfully so. No minority leaders or constituants could ever be called: "Suckers". Well,...here in America anyway.

Neil
Old 09-22-2005, 05:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Calipso Louie is just another race baiter or race pimp or race whore....all same same. I didn't think anybody gave his rhetoric any credance anymore and those that do, would believe anything. Remember, as long as everything is a racist plot, Louie, Jesse, Al, et al can still get lots of money and they don't even have to work for it.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)