The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-24-2005, 11:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ay sus no Col., the top Vatican spot just isn?t you. I can?t get the vision of you in that pumpkin seed hat and guarded by guys in striped silk pantaloons and white knee socks to taxi on the tarmac let alone fly. I just get the snickers so bad I have to turn off the thought so I can catch my breath. Sorry about that.

In terms of the old saw, ?too many cooks spoil the soup? I think what we are seeing now is all the ?Revs? n? crooks jumping in the soup cauldron and hooting and hollering so loud they can?t hear each other. Perhaps a new definition of ?gumbo? is at hand.

Guv Blanco calling for a 9/11 style commission is a bit of a spit up your milk deal. Most likely Sandy Burger is available for a ?research? project and could roll up to the Louisiana State archives with a 20 yard Euclid, load up, head to the bayou and no one would say so much as a peep. What Euclid, eh.

Scamp
Old 09-29-2005, 06:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

And now it has been stated by Louis Farrakhan that his ?authoritative source? regarding the allegedly blown levies was none other than hizhonorthemayor. It would appear that hizhonor is a fishin for a ?get out of jail free? card and stirring up outrageous stories and a bitter acrimony smoke screen is the methodology. Meanwhile luminaries such as Clinton and Reid refuse to even give so much as a ?no comment? to Farrakhan?s new revelations. Zo, either silence is acceptance or they got to go meet with the rest of the Demo crew and figure out how to get the max mileage and least exposure from hizhonor?s handy work.

Just an thought, but according to the laws of hydro dynamics, when the levy let go the entire mass of the lake shifted and formed a massive water hammer that will go up, down or around any obstruction, including different density earth barriers that would be typical of the water side vs. the land side of a levy.

So maybe the supposed ?crater? was actually vertical down erosion that always accompanies a restriction and change in water velocity. Hmm, hmm, never go swimming in a river that has a partial dam and underwater penstock or culvert. Down ya go, for good, way, way down. Best way in the world to explode a hydro turbine penstock is to slam shut the turbine inlet penstock gate valve and then watch the valve and terminal end of the penstock go a flying into the next county. Tiz the water hammer, eh, and every bit as powerful in force as an explosive charge.

Scamp
Old 09-20-2006, 11:23 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Old 09-22-2006, 04:58 PM

Thanks Jerry also for posting that story. I'm going to see if I can find a email for Rabbi Spero and thank him for printing that article.

But first, I'd like to say I was on the opposite side of the Mississippi River from New Orleans before Katrina hit. We went to Houston and stayed at the Motel 8 which was in the suburbs. Everyone in Houston was very nice to us, people who work and we met at IHOP, Wal Mart, Shell Stations, truck stops. Like to mention those truck stops in Texas got some great Mex burgers.
There was Blacks from the New Orleans area staying at the motel also, but those was Blacks who had skilled jobs and had an automobile and a few bucks in the bank. Not the typical New Orleans Black we constantly heard about on TV.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:44 PM

Anyone wanting to thank Rabbi Spero for writing such a good article about people in the South can go to http://americasrabbi.com/site.contact.php and email him. He doesn't have a regular email address.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote