The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2005, 02:54 PM

Andy:
But I wouldn't mind a happy-codone or two!!! Glad you're feeling better. I'm not a big proponent of western medicine. If it works, fine. You might look into something called Network Chiropractic. Don't know a lot about how it works, but it deals with past traumas whose negative energy manipulates areas of the bod many years later. I understand there's a pioneering practitioner of such in VT. Will check it out & PM you later.

Maggie:
Thanks for the book titles. I'm reading "Aura Energy" by Joe H. Slate, and "The Miracle of Color Healing" by Vicky Wall. Both are pretty esoteric, but what you can do with this stuff is GREAT!!!

From the Kingdom of Y'ALL,
Grace of the North (soon)
Old 11-02-2005, 03:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

can someone please book Andy on the letterman show
Old 11-02-2005, 06:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Glad you are doing better Andy !

Larry
Old 11-03-2005, 09:17 AM

Bearing the knife anyway you can is better than getting opened up. I'm glad things worked out for you.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 02:08 AM

Default Maybe someone was praying for you?

Maybe someone was praying for you ...

a possibility?

I would take some of the glyconutrients that you can get from Mannatach. Dr. REG and some other doctors are using them in trials with diabetes, cerebral palsy ... scleroderma in process now.

Anyway they are actually from the nutritional guidelines of Roger J. Williams, PhD and they certainly wouldn't hurt you, as they are food supplements

But somehow I think there IS a cure there; which they don't claim, but people get well. I notice they are selecting things that are autoimmune So many things are autoimmune, it will surprise you. Arthritis is autoimmune, from what I've heard.

I have never heard doctors say that what they can give you will cause the immune system to stop 'friendly firing' or attacking YOU. They say this or that will help you cope. Nothing more. And surgery might make things worse - not better.

Anyway, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure ... so avoid an autoimmune causing chemical: 2-butoxyethanol AND help your body heal itself, by taking glyconutrients.

I'm going to.

I believe that my type 2 diabetes and some autoimmune metabolic issues such as sudden to appear high bad cholesterol are from my dad's exposure on a Navy war ship. Meaning as a baby boomer, it would be like a late to show up birth defect.

I'm sick 'n tired of hearing how diabetes does all these things. It is the 2-butoxyethanol that caused the diabetes 9 times out of 10 and it is not diabetes, but 2-butoxyethanol exposures (of parent, of me...) that caused the 'diabetes' or endocrine disruption to appear.

PS

Even the burning in your hand can be part of what 2-butoxyethanol can do. And for anyone who drinks, all ailments it can cause would be speeded up. Bad plan. Conny who was in the military 81-87 in Germany was hosed down when equipment was 'decontaminated' I believe it to be a source of exposure to one of this type of chemical, as she came down with 'elephant' or 'alligator' skin on her harms & legs. She also just recently had her feet burning up, but they were cold to touch. She had lost any feeling in her legs. I suspect it to be the advanced stages of what poisoning of this type of chemical would do.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

Old 11-16-2005, 08:46 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default update

Just a quick update. Last Friday the doctors, 2 of them decided they would give me a shot in the neck that would work on the sympatric nerve system, just in case that was my major malfunction. One of the most bazaar medical treatments I?ve had. A doctor, from India, was in charge. I was laying on my back on a table and she climbed up and sat on top of me. She squeezed my neck with both hands as if she were trying to choke me. (She is about 30, 5?nothing, maybe, just maybe 100 pounds. At one point she said, ?You have an enormous neck.? I said , ?Yeah, I?m wearing size 11 shoes too but it don?t mean nothing.? She and a couple of nurses started laughing. She was still laughing when the other doctor, another Indian, handed her an huge horse needle and syringe. She stuck the needle in from the front, or side and went into the spinal column. I?d never heard of such a thing, and didn?t like the idea. Further, it didn?t work.

Went in Monday afternoon for a straight up cortisone shot. A male doctor couldn?t figure out why all the nurses wanted him to stand next to me with our feet together. Apparently this guy likes to brag about himself. Anyway, never had a needle that was so painful. But today I feel the best I have in many moons.

At 9 AM got a call from my doctor?s office telling me I didn?t pick up the script for my drugs yesterday. Bob, 60 Oxycodone, 40 Milligram each. Would they go for about $50.00 each?
Next shot, not until mid-December.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 11-16-2005, 09:46 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Sell them at the poker table.

The last time you played poker and took those you tried to make a full house out of a chinese straight.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:15 AM
Doc.2/47

I'm now on my 2nd Indian shrink (musta wore the first one out). Diana has an Indian doc tryin to figger out her seizures. And now you got Indian docs. comin outta the woodwork. I reckon we may be faced with a regular Indian uprising. Maybe we best call out Custer...nope,bad choice...maybe that other fella....

Glad you're doin good!
Old 11-16-2005, 10:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

Andy,

Good to hear that the shot helped .... your post sure helped me LMAO ....

BTW who won the feet comparison or need I ask?

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
Old 11-16-2005, 11:31 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Full house

Sid, I never had oxies before. Those were percocet. But you can't really blame the percocet. Don't think your supposed to take them with 2 quarts of hard liquor. Course I still haven't had any liquor since April 22nd.

But Doc, these is good Indians, like the one that helped my people have the first Thanksgiving. If there is an uprising it will be cause they sold all their stocks in GM.

Bill, he was a little sucker, maybe a size 8.

Stay healthy,
Andy