The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > New Members

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-28-2012, 01:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

STYCK,
Sorry hearing that you couldn't find out why so many veterans never returned to Patfiles.

After all, the reasons given me awhile back for such a mass desertion were pretty-much unbelievable. People acting herdlike out of the clear blue makes very little sense to me.

Still and with all the many viewers remaining here on this very fine site, one hopes that veterans will speak up and that postings will eventually pick up.

Silence never accomplishes anything worthwhile, whether for veterans or not.

Neil
Old 09-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

STYCK, ain't been here for over two months now but not AWOL.
This 'puter stopped working when one of the grandkids went onto a web site and came back with about 14 viruses. Had to toss the old machine and slap the hand of the first grandkid I see on this one.
Good to be back, I was going into remission.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Welcome Back, too!

n/t

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Stick and all other Honorable Veterans,
In fairness to your grand-kids, don't blame them for all of those: "14 viruses" that screwed-up your computer.

It's much more than likely that most viruses picked-up were from PC Hackers/Site Saboteurs/Thought Control & Word Police constantly disrupting the patriotfiles.com site continuously and for years, and thus forcing many fine veterans to leave.

There just used to be too many honest and sensibly-conservative conversations, debates and postings before, and Political Supremacists or the PC (an oxymoron) Crowd most certainly can't permit that. Note the disgusting IRS's conservative muzzling behavior.

Thus, the best I can advise members here, is to just do as I do.

Make sure you have some virus protection, and log on solely when wanting to post or reply to some thread on patriotfiles.com.

Then immediately log off when finished, just as you would on any other important sites.

Neil
Old 10-20-2014, 05:17 PM

Boats finally logged in too. Too many things to discuss other than wanted to see who was still on this old site. I haven't heard from HC in a while I have to check up on him and see if he's still around. Been sick wife too. Still working have to - need the income. Was forced into Medicare have to pick up the supplements for my wife. Found out my meds from the VA cost me more than to get them from CVS direct. Saving $500+ a year just on those.

Hope you're all well. VA day soon to be here. Need to look up some of the old timers to reminise - if we still remember? Age is catching up to me eyes are fading. Wife is doing some hard time as well.

Gotta take up drinking again - just say I can.

You all take care

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-27-2014, 05:09 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Welcome back old (comparatively young) friend.

Neil
Old 09-19-2015, 07:27 PM

Talking Welcome Back

Only a serviceman could forget his login - I do it often. I'm glad your back and I thank you for your service.

Stick's login issues is common for me. Believe it or not I'm still working and I don't know why. Why is failing - I'm nearing 69 soon and 70 is right around the corner. I keep in touch with my Bud HC whose literal skill empress the hell out of me. I wish I had his talents.

Wife is failing on me. in the emergency room three times in the last six weeks loosing weight down to 90+ lbs. 48 years married - grandkids 18 and over what the hell.

Had six beers tonight and feeling a little whozzy but still upright. Miss my Buds gotta call my buddy who I served with to make me laugh.

Don't know why we all degrade to much after 70. I'm still at my fighting weight but nobody wants to pick on me. Hands are scared from phosphorous burns three disk are out of my back and my right hip feels like someone hit me with a sludge hammer.

Everyone I know has bitten the bullet - I'm running our friends. One left in Lancaster, PA and I'm going to call him shortly.

I miss all the guys I served with for so many years. Most are gone the others I can't find. Wife is failing and I'm hungry - so I'm going to go get something to eat.

You guys behave and tell it as it is - hell with it - we all don't have much time before the big sleep comes. I'm not voting for Trump (what an ass). I will move Canada if he wins.

Good Luck

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-01-2016, 08:49 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Why would you quite differently move to Canada, if Trump wins?
Hell. You and We All have put up with or suffered dictatorial: "His Barackness" for over 7 years,...and it's very unlikely that Donald Trump would be any More Lordly Superior than King Obama, if he were to become the next President of The United States.

Besides and in fairness, Trump couldn't possibly be any worse a president than Obama is, anyway.

Plus Trump is reasonably honest, and thus much more believable than Obama is, was, or will ever be, also.

Regardless, I think that if: "Benghazi Hillary" were to become president, such would be a more sensible reason for moving to Canada, and especially if wisely concerned about The Lives and Safety & Security of You & Yours.

You just can never count on Phonies, Pathological Liars & Hypocrites for matters of great importance.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 03-01-2016 at 01:56 PM. Reason: correction
Old 03-01-2016, 10:38 AM

I think its personal! I can't stand that guy. I'm honest I have to tell it as it is.
He wins forget it our system and our politics overseas will be awful. I can't believe the BS he's making and his so called promises. This guy has only 1/2 a deck and there all deuces.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-01-2016, 10:40 AM

Don't forget he will be your Commander and Chief - he was 4-F and got out of going active duty. Does he look he's suffering? Guy's a ditt's.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"