The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2002, 03:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Gov't Suppression, Redux

How many times will the guvmint suppress, sit on, stonewall, or simply ignore items in the world of reality before we start tearing down the walls of official silence keeping? Add to the list of the bogus Warren Commission the latest news of Muslim involvement in the OKC bombing. All along, we were led to believe that some dumb White boy with a severe hardon for our government did the evil deed, when there were credible reports of Muslim participation. I don't lament the execution of McVeigh at all, but we should break some fingers of Nichols to find out the entire true story.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2002, 09:44 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Scout,

Have you seen info on the ok city bombing under terrorism forum? I heard the media reports as they came in. Yes there was suppression of news reports, witness testimony, etc, etc. Those of us that pay attention to detail notice these things. No answer has really been formulated in my own mind as to why. If I were to take a guess I would say it all has to do with money, the flow of oil, keeping "peace" with the arab international community. I suppose the decision makers feel they can justify anything to keep the "peace" in this world and keep the world markets solvent. The Marines in Lebanon, The Cole, The embassy bombings, Ok City all part of that effort to keep the "peace". On 9-11-01 pandora's box was opened. Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall and all the kings horses and all the kings men have had a helluva time puttin' Humpty back together again. Just a few morning thoughts with my cup of hot chocolate.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 06-22-2002, 11:10 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Thanks, Madame Sparrow!

Will look under the Terrorism banner; didn't mean to stir up old dirt, but the more I see of our government, irrespective of administration, the more I'm inclined to agree with the second most senior curmudgeon of Hays County Texas, when he said, "I want the guvmint to do 3 things fer me: guard the coast, deliver the mail, and leave me the hell alone!" pardon the Saturday afternoon burst of cynicism, but having been shot at too many times, I tend to be a bit leery of the same government that lied to me before.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-22-2002, 11:32 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Scout,

The next time I come to Hay's county please introduce me to that second most senior curmudgeon. I would love to spend the afternoon sipping ice cold sweet tea on a front porch in conversation with him. I am sure I would come away a wiser woman.

sign me a little gun shy also,

Madam Sparrow

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 06-22-2002, 04:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Dear Miss Shy Sparrow

Kindly be advised that all members of the Honorable Society of Curmudgeons, Hays County Chapter, have signed an oath to always conduct theyselves in the most chivalrous manner, and to be gentle with children. We also brew an especially invigorating brand of tea hereabouts, sweetened by none other than jenuwine mesquite honey. So the welcome mat is out, the tea's brewed, and the rockin' chairs awaitin'!

Old 06-22-2002, 06:03 PM

Default A thought

The gov't tends to tell the truth more than not. Other people start conspiracies to promote their own agendas.
Old 06-22-2002, 11:24 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Sir Scout,

I accept your invitation to visit with members of the Honorable Society of Curmudgeons, Hays County Chapter. I must say that I always take my tea, hot or cold, with honey and look forward to your particular brew. It has not been my pleasure to taste of the mesquite honey you speak of but it sounds delightful. I have no fear that the members of the Honorable Society of Curmudgeons, Hays County Chapter, would be anything but chivalrous as you Sir Scout have always been an Officer and A Gentleman with me.

your partner in conspiracy,

Madam Sparrow..

ps. the umbrella is lined with tin foil to protect my thoughts from being read by the "guvmint"

Old 06-23-2002, 04:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Conspiracy?

OK, now folks, on the count of 3, everybody shove their head into the sand, or for some of you with your heads in stale air, just blink. Just because my guvmint tells the truth sometimes does not mean, by any stretch of logical reasoning, that I'm trying to create a conspiracy, nor do I have any "agenda" whatever that's supposed to mean. What's wrong with demanding that our government tell us the truth, when they do make an annoucement? Is there something wrong with demanding accountability, or would that be fostering an agenda?
Pass the tinfoil Madame Sparrow, my deflector shield done sprung a leak!!

Old 06-23-2002, 04:42 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Scout,

Hurry quick and get under my umbrella..

large supply of tin foil on the way to Dripping Springs...

Yup that's the place we have come to in this country: get in, hang on, and shut up. Ask a question and you "be" wearin' a label of unpatriotic.

Regarding questions how about the NSA interceptin' the cell phone call on Sept 10, 2001 that day 0 was tomorrow. Problem is it wasn't translated until September 12, 2001. Do I think it was a conspiracy? Hell no. Just another cluster um well you know...

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 12:59 AM.
Old 06-23-2002, 05:14 PM

Would it be wise for the gov't to give details about hunt for El-Quate (?) or home security measures like airport security ? I think all of us agree that the gov't should be up front about non security plans, laws, or bills.