The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2007, 07:20 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default boys dont cry ...

so, on Arroyo Rd ... out in the country ... i think i heard a yelp and saw our dog Co Co dead and the drive by killer kept going ... my friend was near my mother ... my mother teared and told me to get Co Co ... I did and I held back a flood of tears for the limp body of my beautiful little dog of forever ... because boys dont cry ... outwardly.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2007, 07:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Albert Einstein ...

... now I am sick of quoting "famous" people, or non famous people and prefer to listen to my own voice ... but Albert E once said something like "the highest purpose of Science and Art is to bring out the cosmic religous feeling ... something something something".

... man, when we really had brotherly morments delivering the newspapers together on early cold mornings ... good moments ... and that old boy, the Big Dipper stood out.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:34 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default maybe my next doodle ?

... and this is a work related doodle ... the image is kind of forming, more like its in the large colon of my brain ... remember it is work related, and sometimes I wonder why I even came back from Nam ...

... I will doodle a sign, come on in my cube, please ... let me lay down my head so you can take a dump ... you inner clique crowd ... help yourself, take a dump on my head (thats the title of my doodle do be scribbled out)
Old 01-22-2007, 11:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Los Toros (baseball ... kid baseball)

... i can still see manly looking Mrs Holt standing there on the lawn on Hillcrest Ave, talking to my mother ... my mother told her that the team should be called "Los Toros" vs Mrs Holts "El Toro" ... and I can see her in the stands, keeping the stats for the ball players/game.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Imagine ...

... kind of captured "service" I attended with a family that took me in for awhile as a teen (thats a hard and uncomfortable memory) ... but it also generic, and "timeless" ? The idea of the Reverend with arms outstretched, emulating the cross position and the banner of Love which I take to me giving equal value to others ... thats one kind of love. I never did like church going ... but at times it felt good.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default "your dadee no more"

... my aunt Juana called me and said my father had died (accident), so I went off to the Asparagus "camp" of my youth to see if I could find Mariano ... I saw him decending from the Cook House that stands upon the Levee road, that is above a "brown water" river in North Calif ... he said, in his thick accent "your dadee no more" ...

I dont know, I think during this incarnation we are all more than we could imagine, and that during various times of sleep and "higher" conciousness, we each touch base with the big self ... and I do believe that their are so many forces in this incarnation, that serve more to kill the natural person than sponsoring LIFE ...
Old 01-23-2007, 01:39 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default photo doodle the other Ft Bragg

Mendocino Coastline ...
Old 01-23-2007, 01:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Peregrine Falcon

El Cazador ...