The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2020, 01:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Prove It

2-19-2020

News is one thing, but incessantly attacking “The Fabric of America”, along with everything that we have stood for over 243 years, is quite another! And those who initiated these vicious attacks have left a rotting stench in their wake that will pollute “The Air of Liberty” for generations to come, in my opinion!

But unfortunately for them, harsh words alone, and these delivered up by those stuffed shirts who spend half of their day perched upon some hair-dressers stool, will never deter from the honor that “Our Nation” rightfully deserves, and has earned, over the last two and a half centuries!! And shame be on they who suck-out a posh livelihood from that pool of patriot’s blood that has been shed on our behalf - for they are (again in my opinion) the vilest of the vile!!

In closing let me again say that it is the duty, nay make that the mandate, of each and every one of us, from the heights of “Political Olympus”, on down to the sweat of our proud workers and illustrious military, to at least attempt to leave this nation of ours a little better off for our having been here - “And So It Is!”

Hardcore
Old 02-19-2020, 03:01 PM

Arrow Getting a Honorable President to Represent the People

Amen to that Reverend HC -

The current political system is in flux - sparks are firing everywhere. Stone tossing. Improper verbiage and falsely infringing on a persons dignity. Leaders today need a little more "je ne sais quoi" (or a quality that eludes description). Admitting to not know is not a sin.

I'm tired of the BS they put out. There's no substance - no outline as to what they intend to do if elected. They say many things but have no backing or support at this time. Getting into office and then having to sort out and amend arguments into something both sides can except is quite difficult. Intimidation and threats get you nowhere.

Being a Leader - is knowing the word "compromise" the give & take attitude. Revised several times to ensure that the people understand the changes about to take place. Working on both sides of isle - to get a feel on how this bill - or that bill - can pass with undo haste - if so needed.

Lately there is no compromise - only do it my way or I will make your life miserable.
There is no style in what you do - but how you do it. As my pal Forrest Gump's mother said "Stupid is - as stupid does" and that is basically our current management style in government looks like today.

There is no happiness in Washington. The specific details of happiness comes in waves.
Instead all we have is rough seas and people rowing to shore.

Here's an outline of Leadership that effects what makes a great leader or poor one:

a. Works well with Teams (opposite: Insecure He's not a Team Person - It's his - Way or the Highway.)

b. People follow them (otherwise most will avoid him at all possible in many cases)

c. Decision making comes easy to them (or makes snap decisions without thinking of the ramifications).

d. They are positive people and avoid negativity (or he lives on the edge of acceptance in most cases - but will tell you he's never wrong).

e. They motivate people (Some are brow beaters - very demanding - lacking sympathy)

f. Great Leaders can be inspirational speakers (some lack that talent most of the time)

g. Lastly Ethic's - Adheres to the rule of law (or he will use non-ethical means to accomplish his goals or personal gains.)

h. You get a great speaker who understands the Rule of Law - highly ethical and level headed and adheres to the Leadership protocol and knows the Constitutional provisions.

i. Otherwise you get an a leader who will slander - or demean the people and process of the system - hence working for such a person can disrupt the entire US operations.

This is sorta how I see it today. Scrambled - Defiant - No Compromise - Belittling - Spontaneous statements of highly exaggerated - or falsified - to improve the outcome.
We have a self-indulgent monarchical ruler whose decisions are made without judicial approval. He wants only Boot-Lickers working for him.

He makes up his own rules as he see's fit.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote