The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2002, 07:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Are YOU paranoiad enough to be a LRRP?

Somedays all I can do is just lie back in my chair and laugh and laugh and laugh. One picture says all. if it wasn't for AA I'd still look just like this
being a lrrp was when I learned to look over both shoulders at once, frontways too

james

F----g lucky and happy just to be alive
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2002, 08:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default ...Yes...

...just a different generation,... was "labeled" personality disorder "paranoid" for 18 years,... now it's PTSD...
...sorry for calling your methods into question last post, cause like I said, I'm from a differnt generation then you "old jaws"...been labeled a yankee for years, a NEEEW YOOORRKKKKEEERR, getto boy, just for setting my toes below the mason dixon line, born in 58, and grew up smelling urinals during "bomb shelter" drills, born into your shitty world watching my parents standing there crying when Kennedy was shot, civil rights riots, black panthers, charles manson, Martin Luther King, Chicago fires, Kent State, another Kennedy... between 63, and 68, thats between 5, and 10 years old, thats a lot for a boy to absorb,, BUT I'm supposed to trust "the Adults" then,..... right....., no one over thirty right, ...
...was different then........., for you, and for me,....I'm 7, and had a smoke stuffed in my mouth, had my first beers at 9, was in 65 fights with the local ophanage bastads before I got out of 8th grade, and never lost one, except when 7 of um dragged me behind a local garage, and beat me... so don't tell me how tough you are, I know how tough you are...so now i'm 44, and still never had any son of a bitch ever get close enough to cold cock me, and the ones that tried didn't get back up that quickly...
... you try livin in a world that is 8 years behind the ones that were goin over to Vietnam, try livin 8 years behind the ones that didn't want to go, try going to a private Catholic military high school from 73 through 77 by your own choosing, and my mother's waitressing tips during a time even here the locals would throw oranges at you for wearing a uniform, school, or not, our 10 years difference is substancial, but oh so damn similar also...
...James, you are the man, you were the man then, and your are a greater man now by the experiences you have had, glad you had AA, and have stayed clean...
...It's that old saying, never judge another until you have walked a mile in his mocccasins...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 07-08-2002, 08:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Chris and I

Chris and I have a friend who was a lrrp. Now I know whats wrong with Him!

I'm not going hunting with L.W. again. Thanks for the advice.

I must tell L.W. that he is a certifiable paranoid. I knew he was mentally disturbed now I know why!

Thanks James.

Keith