The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2009, 12:02 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ron

What you described is the results of the 'perfrect storm,' currently brewing at a financial planning office near you. Whether they planned or not, the collapse of the Stock Market is precisely what the Obamacrats wanted, resulting in yet another dependency class, more millions that are reduced to sucking on the guvmint tit. There are people who had relied on their 401k's to provide for their retirement. Now, they can't retire, as their 401k's have become less than 101k's, and sinking fast. So up steps Uncle Sugar to save the day, and viola, another entitlement class is created. Just like the Blacks got sucked into the Democrat voter bloc with the passage of the Civil Rights Act, so too will the next class of suckers fall prey to the attraction of the government tit to keep them afloat. It's called 'power into perpetuity.'

There are other people far wiser than me who are advocating a stock-pile of 30 days worth of food stuff, as a growing undercurrent of dissent and rebellion is about to bubble forth. While not an alarmist, I can readily see the signs, and have done my part, including having plenty of ammo of various calibres on hand and ready. I encourage all sane folks to do likewise.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

SS
You know, When someone says Black is Black and yellow is yellow, They may be correct.
I hope Obamas Stimulate bill works and all is well with the United States of America. That being said. I also look at situations much as I did in VN as A RTO and in the real world as A Fire LT. And that is, plan A some times works, Plan B will work if plan A fails, and my all time Favorite, Plan C. That is when plan A&B fail you have no one left to look out after you but YOU.
PLAN C.

When the sheeet hits the fan, You really don't want to come by my house, cause Plan C says
1. Kill every thing that is close
2. Have a 2nd and 3rd way out
and
3. Kill every thing that is close

After plan C is enacted, There is no law, so it's like the animal kingdom. Kill or be killed.

More than likely to the White, Republicans this sounds like a way-out idea, that is beyond the law and reason, I would say, Ya Hua. You get to die, I will live on.

And if I'm wrong, That would mean I am sitting hear in my barricaded home with 3 months of food and ammo and the rest of America is recovering. Yea.
But if I am right, (Please God , make me wrong)

Your Dead

Ron
Old 03-09-2009, 04:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Brewing,...

...that perfect storm has been brewing for a long time, but it is also time to "teach your children well" (CSNY), not the intended passage of the song, but fits none the less,...

...went to my FIL's house yesterday, and picked up my rounds, and my son had the greatest time, doing what, RELOADING, everything from 45 wadcutters to 375 H&H, Kristie's father took him through the basics of primers, to powder to bullets to pulling the handle, and presto, new bullets, it was just like a slot mechine to someone in Vegas,

...Had a venison dinner, and ended up going home with "moose ribs' for tonight's snack, so I'm sure he'll have a lot for "show, and tell" today, just had to frisk him to make sure he didn't bring home any 375's for the show portion of the assignnment,...

...picked up a reloader myself as it's time to get ready for that perfect storm even more so,...

...Ron, Plan "C" works for me,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote