The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Branch Posts > Navy

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-13-2004, 07:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62
Angry Fakes piss me off!

I know this clown, I was chatting with a fellow who ask me about him because I use to work for the department mentioned below. Still boils my blood to think this a/h gets away with calling himself a SEAL!

NAME: Consiglio, Frank
FALSE CLAIM: SEAL - Team 6 - Grenada - "underwater hit man"
CITY: Haverstraw
STATE: New York
DATE POSTED: 28 OCT 2001
RATING: * * * * *
COMMENTS: Still making claims, AND has a Navy SEAL tattoo!
Member of: Rockland County Sheriff's Dept(Corrections) Rockland County Haz-Mat, Haverstraw Fire Department!! Says the paperwork does NOT indicate he was a SEAL because of his "classified status". As of 10/19/2002 (Dec-03) we were informed he is still making his SEAL claims along with saying he has had other jobs such as Mafia bodyguard for John Gotti and personal security for the NY Giants players in the 1980's.

I had the misfortune of having worked with this jerk! He felt he could confide in me because I am a Navy Vet. When I heard some of his stories, I was truly amazed at the garbage he could spew. Did you know he tested the liquid breathing mask system? Come on you saw it in the movie The Abyss. He swam to shore in Panama, I always thought it was a Air Mission? Body Guard stories are great, he saw guys get "wacked!"
An Army Vet. Inquired as to Frank being a SEAL after hearing a few of the "stories." Thus the posting to the Wall of Shame! Frankie boy was a bit upset with this but never offered any proof otherwise to dispute his being on the wall of shame. We never got to see his DD-214 that he claims is stamped TOP SECRET, even though he was going to show it to some of us Vets because we'd understand.
The Corrections Department noted above also has a Vietnam War Era DESERTER in charge of it's Honor Guard. But I'll leave claims that this POS made for another day.
It turely sucked to have worked with these two clowns. Enough for now.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2004, 04:37 PM

Sparrow,

Go to seals.com and report his ass. There is a list of all on there somewhere that I read not to long ago, cause my girls nephew is going to be a seal, and I sent the site to his mom.

enough.......
Old 03-13-2004, 04:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Quote:
Originally posted by reeb Sparrow,
Go to seals.com and report his ass. There is a list of all on there somewhere that I read not to long ago, cause my girls nephew is going to be a seal, and I sent the site to his mom.
enough.......
Reeb,
This dirt bag is already on the wall of shame! An Army Vet I use to work with got more fed up with his B/S than I did. So he wanted to find out the truth, needless to say ole Frankie made the wall of shame.

Here's the link: http://www.authentiseal.org/index.htm

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote