The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2021, 11:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry No Excuses

1-22-2021

I make no excuses, nor offer-up any apologies, for what I am! “Nor Should Any Of You!” As there are not too many human beings out there who don’t know the difference between good and bad, or even between right and wrong?

It is, however, when a person, or group of people, ignores their own conscience – that much evil is truly born - and in some cases even deified! And when the morbid or even the vile become a societal norm, then that element of any society is truly damned!

And when the majority of any corrupted nation becomes so convinced that what they are doing is the only way, and this in violation of even their own conscience and inner-being, then no matter how much they may scream out in defiance, their actions are still wrong and contemptible to the core, in my opinion!

“And this is what I believe, this is what I feel and this is what I am!!”

Hardcore
Old 01-22-2021, 05:28 PM

Sorry to say - Trump has been caught and will have to answer to the systems request.
He knew this was coming now he has to justify the issue's at hand.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 05:32 PM

Judge orders Treasury to notify Trump 72 hours prior to possible release of tax returns
By: Zachary Halaschak - Washingto Examiner - 1-22-21
Re: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ouse-democrats

I'm sure these will be quite interesting to say the least.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote