The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-04-2017, 01:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Like Piranha On The Prowl

11-4-2017

I just saw what had to be the most disgusting display of “Blood-sucking Political Shenanigans” that I have seen in one helluva long time!

Once again, and not being a rigid member of either major political faction, my primary concern has always been about what kind of country we are going to bequeath to our kids, each and every one! And as such, I have become irate whenever I have seen one political party screwing-up in a fashion that I feel endangers “Our Entire Nation” in any way!

Today, however, I watched as several members of an opposition political party were gloating, grinning, and smirking from ear to ear, over what they perceived to be a screw-up on the part of the other party? “And I found this to be entirely unacceptable, as the damage that was done might have adversely affected our entire nation?”

This leaves me with but a single question for both political factions: “Are they both prepared to do anything (with absolutely no limitations) in order to capture and to maintain political control, and this, regardless of whom or even what they damage in the process?”

“Is life so dear or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?” (Patrick Henry – 1775)

Hardcore
Old 11-06-2017, 08:34 AM

What did you see?

Noah W
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 03:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question

Sir

Have We No Eyes To See With, Nor Ears To Hear With?

The Truth Is Out There And Obvious!

Hardcore

PS: And I Like Your Name "No-A Work-A"

What Part Of The Tar Heel Are You From, As I Have Kin Out Of Charlotte And The Surrounding Area?
Old 11-15-2017, 05:05 PM

Default Kin folk

Originally from the Charlotte area. Moved up north in '83 for 6 years. Moved back down to Elkin, NC in '89 and now live in Hamptonville, NC. I have family in NC from Va to SC lines and the mountains to the coast. Three sides of them have been in America since the 1700's.

Noah W
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 07:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Smile Kin Folk

11-16-2017
My wife's family also are from the North Carolina & South Carolina area.

I have been back in the Piedmont area several times myself and loved the slower way of life. I also worked out of Northern Virginia. I myself, am originally from Fall River Massachusetts where Lizzie Borden put her axe to use.

I have been in California since 1956 and my wife has been in California since 1969.

Hardcore