The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-12-2014, 11:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default WHY NOT Voter IDs???

Ever wonder why authoritarian and condescending ruling elite in general or most all of America's charlatan ruling Democrats are adamently against voters having legitimate Voter IDs?

Well and if any consolation, so do many others worldwide whom must always show proof of citizenship in their specific countries BEFORE VOTING quite similarly wonder the very same thing about why the USA treats its voting process so-damn-stupidly.

Those foreigners must think We Americans are all masochistic nuts by permitting all our elections to be so easily corrupted (which lately HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE SO) without Photo IDs.

Besides, and since most people already have and need Photo IDs for most everything else worthwhile, valid or important in America, what's-the-big-deal (or even: "Racist" according to Dems) about requiring photo IDs to vote?

Regardless, Governor Huckabee made an exceptionally timely and valid point about President Obama's quite stupidly and asininely: "Playing the race card over requiring voter IDs", the other night at some Black People fund raiser or event.

Huckabee's point being,...in that without a valid photo ID one would not have been permitted to even enter and hear the president speak that night, orrrrrrrrrr even get near to the president any other time for that matter.

Such shows that all racist whining Democrats (Holder & Pelosi inclusive) are also Quite Hypocritical!!!

Increasing many illegal foreign votes, many illegal votes by deceased and many illegal multiple votes aside, what other reasons could there be for Democrats to always be so wild-eyed concertedly against all Americans having legitimate photo IDs...For Voting ALONE???

Could it just be that standard Supremacist Clique Retention of Power & Control NO MATTER HOW ACHIEVED?

Given U.S. Government's lordly forced changes and loss of respect worldwide,...it sure seems so to me.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 04-13-2014 at 07:38 AM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2014, 04:22 AM

The frasing "Masochistic nuts" would perhaps to be stretching it.

However...

As a "non US citizen" living in Europe, I must admitt the following. I do find the US lack of demand for photo-ID, during vote to / for executive office, to be.....errr, hmmmm.... "an somewhat enigmatic circumstance".

Not that it is in any of my business however, as after all, I am niether a US citizen nor even a US resident.

Sincerely
A.B

Last edited by A.B; 04-14-2014 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Correcting misspelling.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Get off of that NOT: "Any of my business" finding Americans not needing Voter IDs puzzling, AB.

I wish that my fellow U.S. Veterans, Countrymen and Citizenry were just as astute as you, and realized just how well they were being constantly screwed-over/around and controlled by Big Brother Ideologues, largely due the absurdity of a voting system WITHOUT any Proof of Citizenship required.

Basically and if wanted to, one could register dead dogs and cats to vote,...and multiple times to boot.

Hell. You could likely vote here, if so inclined.

Regardless, that Americans aren't overall outraged over what now has obviously become a quite easily corruptable voter registration and voting system, is absolutely amazing!

I used to say that: "We've got a bad case of The Stupids here (re. America)".

Unfortunately now, and since Americans have obviously gotten so-damn-accustomed and accepting at being waltzed-around, deceived and dictated by Big Brother, I must update my saying to:
"We've got a TERMINAL case of The Stupids here (re. America)".

I feel sorry for our kids and grand-kids (America also).

Neil

P.S. Thanks for chimming-in/replying, A.B.
Most of the veterans that used to post/reply here on Patfiles no longer do.
They must be wary about saying anything bad about Big Brother & Crowd,...just like clique adoring or cowering mainstream press/media have been...FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:43 AM

Reconiel, Sir!

Regarding your reply-comment (quote):
"Hell. You could likely vote here, if so inclined."
(End quote).

Well, if mr Duane R. Clarridge would decide to run for office, I just might do just that! (Get my tuchie over to USA, and vote for him).

Sincerely
A.B
Old 05-10-2014, 05:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

So then the Dems must be against IDs to purchase cigarettes, liquor, opening bank accounts, swim club IDs, I'm asked for photo ID so often I keep my drivers license in a special access window in my wallet.

This is nothing ore than an attempt by the Democrats to keep fraudulent voters on the books.

King John 2.1.466
Old 05-11-2014, 09:00 AM

Disgraceful politics at its finest...democrats pandering to their base by exploiting fear and anxiety that come from our changing demographics. Encouraging racism has no place in politics!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:16 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Tamaroa,
It's actually worse than: "An attempt by the Democrats to keep fraudulent voters on the books".
America now obviously (sadly also) have both a president preferring and an attorney general obediently and blindly accepting that We keep: "Fraudulent voters on the books" INDEFINITELY!

Zebraforce,
As to your words, there too it's actually worse than: "Racism has no place in politics".
Most all Black & White Democrat Leaders/Rulers (Prez Obama & Top Cop Holder inclusive) repeatedly play: "The Race Card" everytime imaginable.

I sure hope that the rest of America eventually WAKES UP!!! Running out of time.

Besides, look how badly voting without IDs or basically on an Honor System has changed US.

Neil