The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2003, 03:46 PM

Happy birthday, live your life to the fullest and God bless you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2003, 05:17 PM

Hell if you live in NYC you can be a Marine! You kids are tough out there. Who knows couple more years a few more pounds and working out a little you'd make a good one. But your choice is yours - I went in the Navy not because I didn't want or could make the Marine Corp rather my Uncle was my hero and he was a WWII Navy man and he and I now can always reflect on what we did during our tours.

They are all good branches to go into any of them. It's what you make out of it that makes it worth while.

We are all team players and must all work together in order for things to get accomplished. Education is very important I can't stress that enough. If you don't have the funds to go to college go into the service (of your choice) and they will set you up so that when you do get out you'll go to college and it will bring you all the joy and satisfaction you could ever hope for.

The military has good schools and they can teach you an awful lot about life and most things you need to know. They offer all sorts of course's and interesting things to do and see. I should've been a lifer (veggie) but I got married and wanted to be around my kids since my folks weren't around when I was young.

Stay the course and do what feel right not what other's tell you. Set some goals (start out low first) and shoot for them. You get those set some new ones and move on.

Life will be what you make it - not what other's say you can or can not do! Remember that - its in your court and its up to you to make life worth while.

Good luck young man in all things you do. Have respect for others and they will have respect for you.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 08-19-2003, 05:23 PM

pssst. - Boats - Daniela is a girl. That's o.k. I'm sure she'll forgive ya.

Old 08-19-2003, 06:56 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Happy Birthday! Daniella hope all your dreams come true and many happy returns.
Old 08-19-2003, 07:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Happy birthday little sis hope it was a grand one for you.. are you going into the 10th grade this year. If so don't let anything stand in your way of getting the classes you want.. You insist on it sometimes schools can play favorites alot but if you make alittle noise they will accomidate you.. You have your whole life ahead of you so set a goal and you go GIRL....chris
Old 08-19-2003, 09:11 PM

Send a message via ICQ to hooah Send a message via AIM to hooah Send a message via Yahoo to hooah

I was supposed to be a boy so it's ok- i forgive boats!

sn-e3- going on 11th! NYC schools are a bit different. and I'm the favorite...I do all my work. No one has any complaints. I hope they dont mess up my schedule cause my guidance counselor has a bad habit of messing up everybody else's, but I trust that he isnt gonna mess up my classes...he's had my brother so he knows how the family runs : )

You can find us in the horizon...
Old 08-20-2003, 02:03 PM

Happy Birthday Hooah!
Old 08-20-2003, 08:31 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Happy Birthday and may your dreams come true. It's really nice to have you here representing the best of your generation. God Bless you and keep you safe through your journey....

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."