The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2003, 07:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grasshopper
Default eekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

ok..whose house can I come and live in???

Indoor soccer tourney this weekend.

Division 3. U14 Boys.

#2 son & #3 son are both in it but on different teams. #2 son is 1st in Pool A. #3 son is 2nd in Pool B. 4 pools in this age group.Quarter finals tomorrow @ 8:00am which means be there by 7:30am, leave house by 7:15 am; get up at .. heck why even go to bed???

1st Pool A VS 2nd Pool B.sigh.. I think I will park myself in the lounge.. god knows that if I cheer for either team... I am toast!

:ek: :ek: :ek:

Winner of this game.. advances to semi finals.

sigh.. why did I have these 2 boys so dern close together???? (may25/90 & june 18/91) :re: naaaaw don't answer that!

what the heck..I have only watched a mere 6 games so far with 1 more tomorrow for sure and a potential 2 more after that. :re:

So...........how is everyone else's weekend???? Bet ya all is just soooooooo jealous eh???

ROFLMAO!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2003, 09:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

I got three grankids around 12yrs old visiting this weekend and they are starting to get cranky and its only Sat nite Lookout Sunday the wife is fixin' Chicken and Dumplins so they will be good for that Grasshopper keep a chin up they grow up fast then you have to wait for the Grankids to get even
Old 11-09-2003, 03:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sue :

My boys were both in T-ball, baseball, basketball, soccer, and other sports...sometimes it was a hassle, but I really miss T-ball more than anything...all the VHS tapes I took of them are priceless to me....

Larry

Old 11-09-2003, 07:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default MD

Old 11-09-2003, 08:41 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Grasshopper -
Better you than me, that IS for sure... herding cats, never been good at it... as the cats themselves always knew and took full advantage of :-)

Have FUN!
Old 11-09-2003, 12:42 PM

herding cats>>>>>> ROFLMAO!!!!!

twas a fun great time! Morgan's team beat Shane's team by one goal! What an awesome game. Then.. Morgan's team played a team from P.A. (Prince Albert, SK). Morgan's 2nd cousin, Curtis, was on that team.. lololol. Morgan and Curtis decided beforehand that neither of them cared who won cuz, 'it would still be in the family'... awesome kids, eh??? Anyways... end of game... tied 1:1. So then a shootout. Man I just detest those. 5 players from each team. Most shots in wins. Again.. tied. :ek: Then a sudden dead shotout. PA won. So they advance to the final gold/silver game. Still, Morgan's team did awesome! placed 4th out of 16 teams. They should be dern proud of that! I know I am!

Don't get me wrong about my boys, peoples. I love em to death and will miss them when they are grown and gone. Still... somedays.... I can hardly wait for themto ' have their own children... just like them '!

Now.. on to bigger things... CFL Western final is today at 5:00 pm my time. Saskatchewan Roughriders VS Edmonton Eskimos. The winner advances to the Grey Cup, held in Regina, SK this year. And we allllllllll know that Saskatchewan hosts the bestest Grey Cup shindigs in Canada!

GO RIDERS GO!!!!

http://www.cfl.ca/CFL/home.html

http://www.greycup2003.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&op=home

http://www.cfl.ca/CFL/home.html
Old 11-09-2003, 02:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Eskimos Play Football?

Susie Insect,

Eskimos play football? I thought they harpooned seals and ate whale blubber?

I thought Eskimos lived father north than Edmonton.

I heard of a black Eskimos by the name of Warren Moon.

Seriously,

Glad you are enjoying your children.

Keith
Old 11-09-2003, 07:45 PM

I do remember Moon... not sure who he played for.

Dang but them Eskies are a riley bunch! 1st, Sk couldn't find their collective way out of a paper bag, plus the Eskie QB, Ricky Roy was hot, hot hot! Finally in the 4th quarter, Sk got some moves and put the pressure on. But, there were some very bad ref calls ( TD not allowed when it clearly was one.1 argh.) and the Roughies did not change QB until the 2nd half.. :re:

So Edmonton goes to the Grey Cup VS Montreal.

oh well. the tailgate parties will be a sight to see! The whole dern province will be rockin' all week until the big game on sunday. And to be in Regina.. well... dudes & dudettes.. you have never seen such carryingson! makes the SuperBowl look like some hollywood schtick. Saskatchewan has the bestest and most loyal fans in the world.. we gotta be.. we only won the Cup 2 times.. lolol......and everyone knows that Saskatchewan puts on the most awesome Grey Cup week and festivities! sigh.. wish I was going . But.. I will have a better.. much warmer seat right here in front of my tv Us hardy prairie folk play football outside... through rain, snow, hail, sleet.. who do you think taught mailmen to tough it out???

Keith... "I am not an insect. I am not an insect. I am not an insect" Careful.. us 'Hoppers have been known to over run everything
Old 11-10-2003, 12:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sue :

Enjoyed these posts !! Keep us up-to-date on their sports activities. Cold enough for you yet ? We had wind chills in the 20s here in Memphis the other day. Not good. My platoon-mate from Vietnam in Wyoming is complaining about the weather, now...I think it is going to be a winter to remember. Take care.

Larry

Old 11-10-2003, 03:49 AM

Sue,

You can stay at my house ( we will just put Karen out in the shed ). Ha Ha..

enough.........

ps: Just admit it, your a PROUD Mother and wouldnt trade it for the world!!!!!!!!!!!!