The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2003, 06:46 AM

Default They Just Don't Get It

By Tom Barrett
Editor@ConservativeTruth.org

Democrat Party rising star Patrick Kennedy, a US Representative from Rhode Island, was running his mouth again. This time he really blew it, alarming even his fellow liberals. "I don't need Bush's tax cut. I have never worked a F***ing day in my life."

The liberals think America is upset about his filthy mouth. Of course we are, particularly since the audience was young people, but we're used to gutter language from a certain class of people. What has really shocked many people is that he was so open about the fact that liberals despise people who work. They think of themselves as some kind of superior race whose job it is to guide and protect the inferior working folks. Kind of like normal people do with their pets.

Since I wasn't there, I pieced together the events from news reports and statements of witnesses in the crowd. As often happens with Kennedy, he let his mouth race ahead of his brain last Wednesday night at a gathering of Young Democrats. After presidential candidate Howard Dean spoke, Kennedy delivered an impassioned peroration against President Bush's tax cut. He got the audience's attention with the statement above. Then, according to a witness, "He droned on and on, frequently mentioning how much better the candidates would sound the more we drank. Finally, he had to be stopped by a DNC volunteer." In an effort to put a "spin" on the disgraceful incident, Kennedy's spokesman, Ernesto Anguilla, said, "He was talking to the crowd; it was a rally-the-troops kind of speech about the tax cut. He was energizing the crowd and got caught up in it and used an unfortunate word, which he regrets using. And no one pulled him off the stage."

Kennedy's mouthpiece placed all the emphasis on the filth that came out of his boss's mouth. He made no apology for the truth Kennedy spoke. Kennedy has never work a %#@*^#! day in his life - and he's PROUD of that!!

Patrick Kennedy is typical of the elitist liberal snobs who control the Democrat Party. He is rich, but feels guilty for having money. He has never worked (being a politician is not a job), so he feels superior to those who do work. He feels he is smarter than the rest of us, so he has an obligation to tell all the poor dim-witted working class people how they should live.

The Kennedys have often been referred to (never by me) as "America's royalty." Camelot, and all that garbage. They have more money than many small nations, they are considered "beautiful people" (I never got that one), they hob-nob with kings and dictators. I suppose that is as close as America has ever gotten to royalty (thank the Lord!). Unfortunately, they believe all this nonsense.

So they act like royalty. They live off the people's sweat (politics has always been the "family business"). They look down on us with a sort of benevolent disdain. They feel guilty because they have so much more than us, so they play Robin Hood. They steal from the "rich" (the middle class) with confiscatory taxes, while carefully hiding their own vast wealth in a maze of trusts, safe from taxes. They give our money to the poor through welfare programs that perpetuate poverty by stealing the incentive to work from the very people they purport to help.

Please notice that:
1) They money they give away is not theirs.
2) They steal from the only productive areas of society.
3) They give our money away in ways guaranteed to keep the poor in poverty.

If it were only the Kennedys, it wouldn't be so bad. But the liberals idolize the Kennedys. They ignore their faults. John F. Kennedy had more women than Bill Clinton, if such a thing is possible. "Teddy" Kennedy (is that a name for a grown man?) killed a woman with whom he was committing adultery, and walked away scot-free. Kennedy nephews have raped and murdered. And of course the liberals forget that old Joe Kennedy, the source of the Kennedy money and prestige, made the money illegally smuggling booze during Prohibition, and bought legitimacy from political bosses. But to the liberals, the Kennedys can do no wrong.

The liberals so want to be Kennedys that they emulate the Kennedys. So they adopt "Royal" attitudes and philosophies. They start to believe that they, too, are wiser than "ordinary" people. They convince themselves that they are "due" money and power because they are of a better class. Then their guilt starts to work on them, and they start to do "good works" to assuage the guilt. If that meant giving away their own money no one would mind. But instead they give away what is not theirs, namely your hard-earned tax dollars. And of course in so doing, they are buying votes with our money. Who do welfare recipients vote for? Liberals, of course.

Thus the royals can have it all, control how the dim-witted folks live and feel benevolent because they give a few scraps to those less fortunate than themselves. After all, it is the tradition of royalty to take care of their pets (excuse me, the commoners).

Here's a thought for young Patrick and all the Kennedy wannabes. Get a job. Find out what it is like to earn an honest living by the sweat of your brow. Being a politician is not the same as making an honest living. Patrick Kennedy was honest when he said he had never worked a day in his life. Politicians produce nothing. They simply take the fruits of the labor of others and redistribute it according to their own political ideologies.

The concept of public service ended when we started paying politicians. In the early days of this nation our leaders were public servants. They earned their living in honest labor and served without pay because they loved their country. Today's politicians still like to call themselves public servants. I wonder how many of them would stick around if we said, "Get a job to earn your living, and volunteer as a part-time legislator." Hmmm. If Congress only operated part-time, think of how much less trouble they would cause, and how much less money they could spend...
Sponsored Links