Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2018, 11:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Where In The Hell Is Our Government

12-13-2018

(My Own Personal Opinions)

“Invasion” is the only word that could possibly even come close to describing what is taking place along “OUR SOUTHERN BORDER” right now!!

How dare any alien entity ever demand that we fling open our doors and allow them open access to blessings that took us over two-hundred and forty-two years, thousands of gallons of patriotic American Blood, enough sweat to fill “Our Grand Canyon” several times over, and the tears of every mother and father who sacrificed a loved one to the tumultuous trumpets of death!?

And what in the Hell gives any politician the right, or the mandate, to cavalierly allow these “Invaders” to just waltz across our historically blood-soaked borders like they genuinely owned our sanctified sod of liberty, and it was we who were the interlopers?

And what would those “Real Americans” who died at places like Valley Forge, in the War of 1812, at the Alamo, Bull Run, San Jacinto, Belleau Wood, Omaha Beach and Salerno, the Chosin Reservoir, Vietnam or even the Middle East, etc., think when anyone, anywhere and at any time, can demand that we allow them free entry into “Our Beloved Nation”, along with $50,000 to cover their stinking incidentals – as that “My Fellow Americans” amounts to blackmail, extortion and a violent threats or the foulest order!

“And what in the Hell makes any of you ever believe that it would stop there either?”

Are our politicians so weak and cowardly these days, that they would (and are) weaseling their way toward handing over the keys to our nation, our security, our hard won sovereignty and our future as well, to any foreign group of people who so demand them?

And have we truly grown so indigent and feckless that we would allow such an invasion and an invasion is exactly what it is - and this without even issuing a call of alarm?

And lastly, why is our weak-kneed political leadership pulling elements of our own well-trained military away from our own borders, and this at a time when more force is needed to repulse, or to at least to deter, those who are now demanding that we as a nation stand aside and allow our borders, our sovereignty and “The Mandates of Our Founders” to be spit upon, ignored, or even walked-over by a foreign invasion force that is literally demanding our unconditional surrender to their dictates? “A surrender I might add, that no real American Patriot has ever had to willingly endure since Bataan in 1942?”

“The only difference here, at least as I see it (and in my opinion), is that certain elements of our own government, are hoisting the white flag to the vanguard of an invasion force that seeks not enter our nation in the same fashion as did Our Forefathers, but rather they are demanding to overrun us, and this, with the assistance and blessings of some of our own people!?"

“Either we are a sovereign nation, or we are not? Either we control our own borders, or we do not?” And either we dictate who can, and who can not, enter our own nation or we cease to exist! (hrt-12/13/18)

Hardcore