The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-14-2002, 11:26 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Lt, Chris et all regard pm's

I am back on the air. Decided a moderator can't moderate unless the moderated can pm. If I am a little slow gettin' back with you be patient I am still cute but not as fast as I used to be.

ps. to any FNG don't waste your time askin' for an e-mail address. I am old enough to be your Mama and maybe your Nana. I love country music and hate hard rock. I think cute is Travis Tritt and my favorite love song is "Old Shep". Hope this discourages you. sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2002, 02:07 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

`Sides,I might just get pissed.

Peace,Griz
Old 07-14-2002, 03:30 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hi Sis...

...Glad all is well, ...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 07-14-2002, 03:49 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Never ever piss off a Griz..

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-14-2002, 04:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking I missed you!

You are cute, I can't deny. Not as cute me and Griz but you'll do in a pinch. Now a real cutie is that Chris, especially watching him bust through the brush when fishing. Now that is cute.

I still love ya!

Keith
Old 07-14-2002, 04:24 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Was talkin about you yesterday Keith to my girls...were your ear's burnin? Hey the pic I love is Chris on the four wheeler comin' through the water..now that's cute..

Old 07-14-2002, 04:28 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

k..this has been quite a day I have been attacked by bees and made someone else mad as a hornet. I'm gonna get in the huey out back and fly in for corn beef brisket at Griz's right after I stop by the ice cream place for a large vanilla malt. I need some comfort food...

Old 07-14-2002, 06:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

My daughter left yesterday, after a week back home , first time I have smiled in 15 hours. Thanks . Welcome Home.
Old 07-14-2002, 11:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Yellow Jacket Attack

This is a totally true story, I am not stretching this one little bit. Everytime my wife remembers it she laughs (bless her little warped soul).

2 years ago I got up picked some apricots from the trees in my back yard. Decided to make some Apricot syrup. While making the syrup I splashed a tiny bit syrup on my pants (crouch area). It thought I'd cleaned it up. Lenny my fly fishing buddy and I decide to go fishing. We get back up in the hills up Manatash Creek. I go busting through the bushes. This time of the year in the Mountains you usually have a yellow jacket plague. Well there were an awful lot of Yellow Jackets out. But, I go busting through the bushes and them there yellow jackets are attracted to the apricot syrup I splashed on my pants. I come out the bushes and there are a bunch of yellow jackets attached to my pants feeding on apricot syrup that I had splashed on my pants in the crouch. When I try to brush them off they sting me. Fortunately they miss the important parts and just sting the inside of my left leg up in the crouch. I come running out the bushes, pole in one hand and my other hand hold my crouch to protect from any more of those little demons from attacting me. Now Lenny is an ex 11B20 (infantry grunt). He has that warped sense of humor. He sees me busting out of the brush holding my crouch and talking about little demons (he probably thinks I'm confessing up to some weird sexual sin), any way it all strikes him funny. He is laughing hysterically while I am suffering. I try to tell him what happen and he tries to give me some sympathy through bouts of laughter. "It must really hurt Keith, he he he, ha ha ha." We finally arrive home and I go in and share with my wife about the predictament. More laughter follows and then she says, "let me see those stings." I pull down my pants followed by more laughter and her saying something to affect "Yep they sure got you good, he he he, ha, ha, ha . Even to this day my wife will look at me and start to chuckle, and she'll say "just remembering you bee attack."

If my pain can bring a little joy into someone's life I guess a little suffering might be okay.

Keith

PS If you don't believe this story I'll give you Lenny's e-mail address.
Old 07-15-2002, 12:52 AM

Talking Oh yeah, unhuh, right...sure....

like you, Arrow, were REALLY gonna stay offline, away from the computer, completely disconnected from the Net.....unhuh.
Right.
And all this time I really WOULD have bought some of that Florida mountainside property you were trying to sell me...... LOL!
Neenerrrrrneeeeenerrrrrr...... I.Knew.Better.
HAH!
m