The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-06-2002, 09:05 AM

xgrunt,

I agree had to get rid of my bike a couple years ago 1200cc was hard to hold up. Now looking for a three-wheeler so the wife and I can still get on the road. Looking for one currently I'd appreciate any feed back and a good price. Even willing to fix it up - if you know what I mean.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2002, 09:17 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Cool Age

At Fenway Park (they play baseball there), no one can buy a beer without showing an ID. Last time I was there I showed my license and my AARP card and asked for a discount. The girl at the counter, showing all the warmth sometimes associated with the city of Boston said, "Come back when your 75. If I'm still working here I'll give you 10% off." The little witch.

Around here there are lots of places that have signs that say, "AAPR accepted if age 62 or above". However I've found it very useful in Vermont and New Hampshire. Maybe I should dye my hair white.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 08-06-2002, 09:38 AM

Andy,

What's it cost for a beer at the ball park now? I can't really remember a ball game I went to in quite some time. But
I think the Sox were charging $4.50

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 08-07-2002, 06:37 AM

Default Andy

You've still got hair ?!? AND you need to dye it white ??!??!

Man, you deserve the 100 year old scotch !

Just kidding "old man". You know what they say about hair and age doncha ? It either turns loose or turns grey. I'm the only one of the "boys" in my family out of eight that still has a full head of hair. I have to admit though, it's getting greyer (whiter) by the month, but it sure beats having my forehead grow through it !! (Apologizes to those that no longer have any or enough natural "cover".)
I personally think the secret to keeping your hair is to let the wind blow through it as you ride your Harley or classic convertible down life's highway.