The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-20-2022, 07:46 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Man That They Truly Fear

11-20-2022

“Let’s get real for a moment!” If they didn’t fear “Donald John Trump” so damn much, they would not be spending as much “Time, Money and Media Energy” blindly attacking him, now would they?

The mongrels who hunger and lust for political power and control over your lives are not assailing those candidates that they consider a walk-over but rather, they are attacking “The Man” who they really fear the most and the man who optimizes the true essence of what a “President of The United States” should look like, act like, conduct himself like and frankly, (and in my opinion) that scares the living ‘Hell’ out of them! So, when I say that the next “National Election” is for the very soul of “Our Nation”, I Mean Just That!! And actually, these political mutts have outwardly avowed just that! “Trump” don’t need the money, position or the power – ‘He’ already has all of that!! “Or have we gone so long with the taste of mediocrity and failure in our mouths that we no longer know a good thing when we have it?”

“But the bottom line here is still under your control and not the brainwashing of the media, the lies of politicians or even the bought and paid for pundits of the bureaucratic midway!” And from where I sit and from his record, “Donald John Trump” is still one of the “Best Presidents” that we have had in one helluva long time and that too is a fact! And should we lose him now, just where in the ‘Hell” will we go to from there – Back Into The Ranks of The Old And Decaying ‘Third World’ - Perhaps!? “NOT UPON OUR TRUSTED WATCH!!”

Hardcore