Death is fine. Rape is not. Peace :re:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2003, 01:31 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default JudyV....

...have to agree (nice rhymm).

Regardless, you're right-on with that: "Death is fine" bit, since any American captured in a foreign uniform while fighting against American Soldiers, should have been sumarily executed in that country, and not even the remains should have been permitted on American Soil.

On that "Rape" bit I'm a little more flexible, since I don't give-a-rat's-ass what anyone does to any-rat's-ass. Besides, and since very unlikely ever knowing how many gang-rapes Traitor John participated in with his Afghan Buddies,...maybe he needs more than just a few more coming, for TRUE JUSTICE to be served?

Whatever, he still fortunately gets to breath, eat regular and sleep,...which is infinitely more than deserved. If some inmates find him amusing,...so what?

Neil
Old 03-08-2003, 04:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default judy

First of all, the cretin in question was not really a soldier; at best, he was a terrorist wannabe, one who was as confused as an illegitimate child at a family reunion. Secondly, as a captured terrorist, he is not to be accorded status as a POW; he doesn't have the requisite moral fiber to be a real warrior. The topic at hand has absolutely nothing, NOTHING, to do with soldiers molesting other soldiers. Did I say I advocated his rape? You conveniently read that into my post; I'm just making a comment on what I perceive as the reality of life in prison. As far as I'm concerned, the little bastard has forfeited his right to breathe American air.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-08-2003, 04:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco

deleted wasted words
Old 03-08-2003, 04:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to amerkinsquid
Angry John Walker Lindh assaulted in prison

Too bad he wasn't ass-salted. He deserves much worse than he got. How many of our Soldiers did he have the oppertunity to kill? For all we know of his actions there with the Talibimbos he probably did kill or wound some of our boys out there

Old age and treachery will beat youth and endurance every time. Amerkinsquid
Old 03-09-2003, 05:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default judy

Quit trying to equate what happened to you to the topic at hand. Lindh, 21 or whatever, was old enough to make the decisions that had brought him to his current fate. If you want to have sympathy for this cretin, and for his ilk, take it somewhere else. And to equate his treasonous behavior to anything other than the lowest form of subhuman life is totally off course. Your history with rape has nothing to do with the fact that America is trying to deal with a terrorist wannabee.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-09-2003, 06:11 AM

Default SS

10-4!!!!!!
SF
NC
Old 03-09-2003, 12:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco

Sorry I thought this was a freedom of speech website scout. I forgot you were a dictator of minds ! Dealing with terrorist has everything to do with whether we are going to ride the piggy or be human ourselves in dealing with the ememy. if it doesn't what makes us any different? I can equate anything I like of my wartime experience same as you. I earned the right maybe more than many of you. Don't tell me what I can and can't say or think. You think you are some serious person with a mind because you see life in crude terms? That doesn't make you a man. Perhaps you should take a long look at what you are saying and see if you truly believe it is okay to say it before you mouth off. Would you be proud to say it in front of Congress or Newspapers or your wives and daughters and sons? Would you be proud of yourselves for running me down the way you do all the time I have something to say?
Old 03-09-2003, 02:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default It is a freedom of speech site.

I did nothing more than exercise mine. You can read what ever you like into what I wrote. That's your freedom to misinterpret what I said. I advocated NOTHING other than he needs to change his religion due to his prayer positions AND THE REALITIES OF PRISON LIFE. I also could care less what happens to that piece of trash. He put himself in that position, not me.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 03-10-2003, 04:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default judy

Certainly, this is a freedom of electronic speech site, duh. My comment was intended to keep to the subject at hand, not veer off course into some personal hooror story that obviously befell you. "Ride the piggy or be human ourselves?" I guess trying to decipher your comments is akin to trying to teach a rooster to whistle. And yes, kindly give me an opportunity to reiterate my words before Congress, and I'd be proud to have them entered into the Congressional Record. And then go back and re-read what I and others have posted: nobody is running you down, and my first ex-wife tried to send me on other guilt trips that my Passport expired. I second the pithy comments of Paco.