The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-22-2002, 08:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Worries, but...

...Here I sit in upper N.Y., and my wife in NYC.. last night, and through today with her mother for the Democratic convention, along with a tour of "Ground Zero"...
...I sit here wondering about the "next terroristic attack", But know that there is nothing I can do about it, but advise her to keep her eyes, and ears open...(one plus is that she understands the middle eastern language of Syria as she had a prior relationship with a man of that decent from her hometown many years ago)...
...She'll be taking the train back sometime this afternoon, and I guess my only worry would be Penn, or Grand central station as being a target...
...those SOB's are just that cowardly to go after innocents in a train station, and pondering upon it won't change anything...
...What can be done is for the American people to undersand that it will take everyone in this country to thwart any further individual acts of terrorism anywhere, we as the greatest Nation in the world have the greatest number of targets from the nucular plants to Hoover dam to just plain shopping centers, but again, they will be looking for the "most available, most accessable, and most devestating,...
... But it will take individual acts of heroism when someone of "Joe, or Jane Q. Public" sees what is about to take place/take lives...
...It will take a generation of time, and lives before we'll breath easier, but here's that point in life where we all knew it would come to this, now we have to get busy, but not second guessing each other...
AMERICA
OPEN YOUR EYES
QUESTION EVERYTHING
BE SAFE

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links