Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-19-2005, 01:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Friendly letter to President Bush

Dear Mr. President,

I want to thank you again for the way you stood tall right after 9/11, and say that it meant a lot to us all. I, myself, also want to thank you for giving the command for America to face our enemy.

If I may humbly offer a suggestion, sir. Please come onto the public airwaves to personally report the actual progress of the work we are doing overseas, regularly. Show us charts, and lists, and graphs. I believe you will tell the truth, no matter what it is. But, we need YOU to do the showing, regularly, as a leader from the front which I believe you to be.

I know you are catching it from all possible sides at this time, and that you must be mighty grateful for the First Lady sticking with you all these years too. I voted for your Dad

What I said above, though, is what would help America win this thing, sir. As surprising as it may seem, we get precious little of the facts, and there exists a goodly amount of confusion in certain sectors, as you know.

I wish you Godspeed, sir. Most of us out here (in spite of the "polls") are foursquare in the battles that must be won. Everyone knows that mistakes are made, in word and deed, in all warfare, before it, during, and after it. There isn't one among us who have had to cope with what you have since your two elections.

We could use a little help out here, if there is time in your schedule to show those facts to us. Just show the facts as you see them and keep showing them, and we'll take care of the rest.

Thank you for your service.

Respectfully,

Sir Blue
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2005, 03:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Dear Mr. President,

p.s.

Hang in there.