The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Branch Posts > Navy

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-27-2019, 06:12 AM

Arrow ‘The guy is freaking evil’: Navy SEALs provide chilling details about comrade pardone

‘The guy is freaking evil’: Navy SEALs provide chilling details about comrade pardoned by Trump
By: Travis Gettys - Rawstory - 12-27-19
Re: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/the...oned-by-trump/

Navy SEALs described their colleague Edward Gallagher, whose war crimes were pardoned by President Donald Trump, as “freaking evil.”

The New York Times obtained video interviews and private group text messages that show their concern over Gallagher’s bloodlust.

“The guy is freaking evil,” Special Operator First Class Craig Miller told investigators.

At one point Miller, like some of the other battle-hardened SEALs who broke the code of silence to report Gallagher, began weeping.

“Sorry about this,” Miller said. “It’s the first time — I’m really broken up about this.”

“The guy was toxic,” Special Operator First Class Joshua Vriens, a sniper, said in a separate interview.

“You could tell he was perfectly okay with killing anybody that was moving,” Special Operator First Class Corey Scott, a medic in the platoon, told investigators.

Gallagher was accused of war crimes, including murder, but acquitted by a military jury in July on all but a single relatively minor charge, and was then cleared of all punishment last month by the president, who then invited him over the Christmas break to his Mar-A-Lago resort.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: Too many battles in a hot zone can change the character of many individuals. Seeing your Bud's go down can trigger a chemical imbalance in the brain where logic and emotions reroute the brain's chemistry. But it's recognizable to others in the field and they in-turn need to report these atrocities to medics and let them pursue further action. Its not uncommon to see a man flip in character I've heard my Uncle Bill remark about the horrors of WWII in the islands. The butchery and inhumane treatment of prisoners was more than most could endure. No one knows how and when this person whose guilty of these incidents who suddenly flips the switch into your worst nightmare.

He may be a hero in some sense - but his humanity is no longer kicking in. Many guys who were in the service have flashbacks of some god awful things (my Uncle Bill (US Marine) suffered all his life with that). He couldn't hold a job - he'd drink quarters of liquor day after day. Have terrible dreams and relived his battles until he died. War is hell no doubt it - but mans inhumanity to another has to be excusable at times but never to a captured or wounded prisoner - as this goes against the Geneva Convention Rules & Military Standards - and as a leader of men he should have had more mental restraint to do whats right. Easy for me to say - yet humanity must always be in check - not butchery or mistreatment of wounded or prisoners. The Military Code means nothing if they don't enforce these provisions. I can understand how the Military Courts must feel about his criminal act - plus going out with Honors and a Full Pardon after such treatment to prisoners or wounded. Our Code of Ethic's must be honored at all times. Trump has let down the Military Code of Justice - and to "Seal Team Code of Ethics" of which they hold with great pride.

Torture of any human beings 's is unacceptable - in any man's military. It happens still to this day in lands all over the world. Not just on the battlefield. It's totally unacceptable!
That person and their leaders should be held accountable - without question!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links