The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Gulf War

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2003, 02:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default the Mass killings in Iraq by a Madman

VICTIMS' VOICES ? President George W. Bush listens to Dr. Katrin Michael, Della Jaff and Idres Hawarry, in the Oval Office March 14. The three are from the Kurdish area of Iraq where a chemical weapons attack killed 5,000 citizens 15 years ago this weekend. Thousands died in the days following the attack on Halabja and an estimated 10,000 people still suffer from the attack. Idres Hawarry survived the attack on Halabja, Dr. Michael survived a similar attack in another Kurdish village and friends and family of Della Jaff were killed in Halabja. and some in the world like France think we should wait longer to disarm Saddam when he has been given 12 years too many to hide what he has and build more? The Vichy French have a new leader Jach Cherach in 2003 . I watched the Big Red One again last night and the pertant phrase uterd when landing in Africa was if you are French join us if Vichy Fight us But there will be no surender. God Bless the 1st Divison Armored Infantry in their Next battle in Iraq
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2003, 05:52 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Jerry...my unit breeched with the 1st ID in 91, all I can say is God Bless those guys and my Allah help the Iraqi's, guess they need someone to pray to in the last minutes.

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote