The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-29-2004, 12:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to zuni_rocket

What is wrong with Gimpy?

Why do you proclaim to be "Suthern ta tha core" and support a liberal Yankee which doesn't seem so suthern to me , unless you are from suthern Massachusetts??
That in itself sure is a contradiction if ever one!
Why do you always have to name call and insult people who are taking the counter point.

Funny, Democrats always accuse others of not being tolerant or inclusive of others, but when the onion is peeled back and the onion is clearly seen it is always democrats who are the biggest racist and bigots ...Why is that Gimpy !

Jim Bishop, USN
Binh Thuy, RVN 5/70 5/71
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2004, 09:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Zo then..........

Tiz buddies-buddies, tried and true, screw your buddy before he gets to you. Thusly, the French have slam-dunked TJ?s big plan to bring French troops into Iraq. ?No way?, says they. The translation of all that is that France is contemplating a major raid on the US treasury in order for them to consider sending any bug-eatin Frenchies to Iraq and in the interim, I?d bet they are looking for hush money so as to not knock some torpedo worm eaten planks out from under TJ?s punk wood hull. Voulez vous, ah huh-ah huh, oh voulez vous.

Scamp
Old 09-29-2004, 09:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Zuni......

Would truly love reading answers to your questions from Gimpy.

But, you must know by now, that even with his 2 or 3 foot responses (his and DNC's norm at answering even the most simple of unfavorable questions),...only the standardly dictated DNC tyrade will be forthcoming.

Sorry,
Neil
Old 09-29-2004, 12:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Un-American? Say what?

Apparently anyone speculating that Kerry would draw an Al Qaeda attack is now formally anointed as un-American or engaging in un-American practices during an election process, so sayith the Kerryites.

Mercy, sackcloth n? ashes, chest beating mea maxima culpa, and banishment for me I guess. Woe is me, snivel, snivel. I have been saying this for quite a while now as it?s as obvious as a fast freighter/ Cannon Ball Express, comin down the tracks. You bet they are going after Mr. Waffle, big time, that is if they get the chance. ?Yum, yum that?s our gooie man?, they be a thinking and that?s as sure as gravity. There, I said it again so slap me in irons, eh.

Scamp
Old 09-29-2004, 12:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Cyber Sleuth Needed

Since it is now obvious that Gimpy won't/can't/hasn't posted a copy of Kerry's Honorable Discharge certificate, or his Silver Star citation, or his record of drill attendance/active duty for training dates, times and places, we need to locate a cyber sleuth to ferret out these details, assuming they exist. It would be all so simple if the gutless wonder had signed a SF 180, like all other veterans in public office, but apparently, there's some stuff in his 201 file that he doesn't want us to see. Wonder what that is??

And of course Al Qaeda is pushing for Kerry's election, as their getting their collective asses kicked by a real man, GWB. TJ Kerry will start negotiations with them, right after he gets done consulting with the French, who by his own admission, will be the first foreign folks he'll suck up to, under the erroneous assumption that he ever occupies the White House.

If any of you are also able to check the Congressional Record, find a speech TJ Kerry made on or about 9 Nov 1997, and what he said about Iraq. It was the first of his many flip-flopping positions.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-29-2004, 12:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by zuni_rocket What is wrong with Gimpy?

NOTHING THAT A CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP IN THE CONGRESS AND THE WHITEHOUSE WOULD'NT CORRECT!

Why do you proclaim to be "Suthern ta tha core" and support a liberal Yankee which doesn't seem so suthern to me , unless you are from suthern Massachusetts??
That in itself sure is a contradiction if ever one!

ONLY IN YOUR LIMITED CAPACITY TO ANALYZE AND UNDERSTAND PRACTICAL JUDGEMENT PROCESSES NEEDED TO ACCOMPLISH FACTUAL CONCLUSIONS ARRIVED AT THROUGH CALCULATED STATISTICAL AND HISTORICAL CONSIDERATIONS. Oops!............I forgot, you guys don't HAVE that capacity...Sorry!..........

Why do you always have to name call and insult people who are taking the counter point.

ZUNI MY FRIEND...............THIS GOES WAY BACK FURTHER THAN YOU'VE EVEN BEEN AROUND THIS SITE OR THE OLD HISTORY CHANNEL SITE..............IT WAS "STARTED" BY NONE OTHER THAN THE ESTEEMED SUPERSNOT AND FELLOWS LIKE RECON WHO APPARENTLY THINK IT'S OK FOR THEM TO CALL ANYONE, ANYTHING THEY LIKE WITHOUT ANY MUTUAL "EXCHANGE" OR RECIPROCATING EQUIVALENCE!..... MY DADDY TAUGHT ME TO "ALWAYS" GIVE WHAT YOU GET..............AND I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW HIS ADVICE!.........

Funny, Democrats always accuse others of not being tolerant or inclusive of others, but when the onion is peeled back and the onion is clearly seen it is always democrats who are the biggest racist and bigots ...Why is that Gimpy !

THIS AGAIN MUST BE BASED APPARENTLY ON "YOUR OPINION" RATHER THAN SUBSTANTIATED, HISTORICAL DATA TO THE CONTRARY. I WILL BE MORE THAN GLAD TO OFFER UP STATISTICAL ANALYSIS TO SUPPORT THIS CONCLUSION IF YOU SO CHOOSE TO FURTHER YOUR BIASED AND INACCURATE APPRAISAL?......

Jim Bishop, USN
Binh Thuy, RVN 5/70 5/71
Have a pleasent evening!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Mass confusion, yup, that must be the malady and major malfunction. TJ?s sugar teat, Unca Teddy, is hooting and hollering about the now increased possibility of a nuke attack on the US and its all W?s fault, of course. But hold on a sec, what about all the modern and up to date uranium enrichment centrifuge equipment found in Iraq lately? I suppose Kerry?s Unca sugar teat is going to tell us all that?s for making plutonium fuel rods for a power gen reactor. Ya, that must be it because there is no WMD in Iraq and Saddam; Aka: Mr. Rogers from the Baby Milk Factory, would have no need for weapons grade plutonium, none at all.

But on the other hand, Unca sugar teat is probably too busy to be bothered with mundane things like comparing a no BS nuke warhead with a nuke dirty bomb. Like the ?Mad Hatter?, he?s late; he?s late for a very important date. Hmmm, they still make mercury-processed and mercury-laden top hats in Massachusetts? :cd: Sure seems so, eh.

Scamp
Old 09-29-2004, 02:53 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default GREAT POINT!!!...Scamp.

Why-the-hell would: "Unca Teddy" or any other hypocritically-phoney career Dem Politician for that matter, feign concern about Iraqi Nukes or any other Iraqi produced WMDs striking America?

Don't those American UN-favorers and professional Obstructionists and Nay-sayers even believe their very own BS and/or their herdlike dispensed public deceiving nonsense, in that no such WMDs ever even existed?

Sure, such nonsense about WMDs non-existing was illogical, stupid and insane for grownups to believe in the first place. But, that's what most all: "Recapture The White House" or power-hungry-fools have been non-stop and publicly babbling for months and months on end.

So then, and if some Iraqi WMD finds its way to one of our cities (hopefully not),...SUCH IS BUSH'S FAULT??? Get Real FOOLS!!!

If it wasn't for America's Dems/Libs/Leftists,...Iraq's WMD Problem would've been resolved about 10 years (a decade) ago and/or right after The Very First UN Resolution against War Looser Iraq wasn't swiftly and obediently adhered to. Also all Iraqi Terrorists and Terrorist Camps since dispersed or scattered to the winds, would've instead been destroyed with all inhabitants.

Hell, and in that context, it's more than fair saying that Dems/Libs/Leftists would rather "Chamberlain"-like negotiate America into the ground and/or into rubble,...instead of just rooting-out and destroying terrorists and terrorism WHEREVER IT CAN.

Hope The Electorate and/or Nation's largest minority sees such never happens. Hey,...even the non-voting majority is into survival, ALSO.

Then too, President Bush, The U.S. Military and Coalition Forces are currently doing the best possible job at what needs doing,...and quite steadfast, bravely, courageously and overall quite well at that. What more should any AMERICAN ask, and especially given our one-sided: "Rules of Engagement"?

Regardless, at least President Bush can be trusted to do what's right for America and Americans. Fonda, Clintons, Kennedy, Kerry and Party,...eh? What do you think?

Neil
Old 09-29-2004, 03:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gimpy :

From one Southern friend to another ..... When was the last time you were wrong about anything and admitted it ? Seriously...

Larry
Old 09-29-2004, 03:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I saw a show on the History Channel awhile back with a video and Kerry was on the Presidential yacht with JFK and family. He couldn't have been more than 15 or so....

His conduct in 1971 -72 is enough to make me puke...

Vote Nader !! The only HONEST man or woman in this race.

Larry