Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2006, 08:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "7 Days Without a Mexican"

"7 Days Without a Mexican"
KAPP TV
Last updated: Monday, May 29th, 2006 09:49:20 PM

Starting Monday (5-29-06) one man's quest is underway.

"Randy" is suggesting Americans spend "7 Days Without a Mexican." The idea is a re-buttal to Mexico's "Day Without a Gringo." May 1st, many Mexicans boycotted American products and here locally many people closed up their shops and stopped buying goods to show the impact they have on Yakima. Randy says there was no real effect because of their boycott, but hopefully this one will make people take note.

"Randy" is also supporting Initiative 946. If passed, it would require government employees to make sure they're giving state and federal money to legal citizens. "There will be no more welfare, no more jobs, there will be no more anything unless you prove citizenship. Prove citizenship, and you're an American," Randy said.

You can find out more about I-946 at www.protectwashingtonnow.org. We'll find out next Monday what "Randy" thinks after 7 days.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2006, 09:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hell, I have spent many a week without a Mexican.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Hell, I haven't had a day with a Mexican since that last visit to the Blue Fox Lounge in Juarez! Damned if I can remember her name, though.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:20 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Mexicans

Sorry , wont work.
Uless your talking about a Mexican named place (pocho's mexican food) How would you know if they are mexican. Because they are brown? and what if they are hear legally? A (better?) way would be stop going to Mexico for 6 months, Bann travel to Cozimel, Acapoco, and the rest of the turest places, This would hurt Mexico directly. Stop going across the border and buying that $20.00 worth of mexican crapp.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:29 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Guess you guys need some local information.

Yakima is a small city of about 60,000 people in a large agricultural county in Eastern Washington State. The population of the county is just over 100,000.

Every spring (fruit pruning season) through fall (apple harvest)hispanic people come to the valley to work. The population of the valley more than doubles with both legal (they got a green card to come up and work in agriculture) and illegal (people who want to work, liars, cheaters, thieves, and drug dealers).

It is nearly impossible to go a day without dealing with a "Mexican" in Yakima.

Joy

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 08:33 PM

Default You must be joking

Stop going to Mexico! You need to spend some time on the border. You would find out that Americans that are retired and old are also abnoxious, arrogant and just pain A$$ Holes. They come to South Texas for a few months, Winter Texans or Snow Birds and buy Mexican crap, along with trash bags full of medicine and cigarettes and liquor. They act like a bunch of kids in a candy store. Then when they cross back, they get checked and want to know "Do I look like a criminal?" They get told by the Inspector, "I am not allowed to discuss what you look like" or they want to know why we aren't out catching drug dealers, rapist and murders. Would like to tell them because I am wasteing my time seizing your undeclared valium or tafill, but you know we are SERVANTS to the public trust. Bull $hit. They are A$$ Holes and they are very lucky that ASS Hats come in all sizes.
Now, I'm done.
the emperor
On the South Texas border where we know wht is going on!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 04:02 AM

Hey Willie, you know customs arrested 40 "old" winter Texan ladies crossing from Progresso for being drunk right? Feb or March.

I'm in McAllen, you?
Old 06-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default williams919

Ok Bill. My alturnative is gun towers and Mini guns.
You feel like going to mexico, go, I say stop going to all the Turesty places, and the border towns. Land mines will work also.