The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-15-2008, 08:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question civilian national security force

On 2 Jul 08 in Colorado Springs, Obama said in a speech that, “We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” (For more info, Joseph Farah and WND have written about this a few times in the past few months.)

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 11:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Apparently Obama is unaware of the NSA, CIA, FBI, HS and a plethora of other agencies that are already fully engaged in National Security activities. Or, possibly, is breaching and blow holing with loquacious and spontaneous bag balm, who knows what he’s yammering about, he probably has no clue either. But for sure, he’s not on the same page with his Michelle who sends the total opposite message regarding National Security. Oh my, she claims ‘she‘s’ going to pasture HS.

That gal needs more media coverage and some instruction about exactly who is in the run for Pres; her or her husband. Then some additional instruction about what constitutional powers are given to the ‘first lady’; easy answer there, 'none' is the correct answer. And then a quick crash course in civics and the authority given the branches of Government would help her a lot as well. Of course, that assumes she'll pay atttention to instruction and advise.

Scamp
Old 11-02-2008, 05:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry

Video of Obama

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote