The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-17-2005, 08:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post A System In Disarray - Read About It If You Dare?

The following analogy is but my opinion! However (if true), and it has a good basis in fact, it should scare the living Hell out of anyone who is not brain dead or spaced out on la-la pills!

I don?t have to tell any of you about the travesties that exist, including an oft-time double standard that resides within some elements of government, as well as various other economic powers that be?

Domestic atrocities that I can prove beyond any modicum of doubt have occured, but these attacks are constanly ignored by much of the human cattle who either fear to speak out, refuse to see the light, or do not know how to push their gray matter past the bounds of the idiot box or the local (vested) rag!

I have been calling a skunk a skunk for years, and that polecat has long since abandoned its sense of smell! Unfortunately, however, the olfactory senses of the majority of we human lemmings, have also grown accustomed to the stench of decay that emanates from the pores of those who have sold their corrupted souls for acceptance, power, or a few palfrey sheckles! ?In other words, if it don?t read like a Disney novel, most people opt to shut down their minds and retire for the night!?

One such abomination, as I have been pointing out redundantly, rests within the State of Arizona Medicaid System (opinion). Not only have these people ignored the laws of man, God and human dignity, they have indeed even taken on a vendetta against anyone who dares to challenge their warped authority!

In fact, not even a mandate from the courts, nor the half-assed support of the Feds, has altered the ?How Dare You Attitude? of these god-like human beings! People who have (in my opinion) vestedly conditioned themselves by years of self-nurturing, maneuvering, perverse thinking and mental masurbation! "In fact, some of these governmental fools have even been brainwashed into (genuinely) believing that the Sun does indeed rise and set upon their rotting sense of ethics and integrity!"

The problem is, however, that: ?The complacency of these people?s superiors in the Swamps Of Washington DC has promoted and sustained this omnipotent mindset among this MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO SECT of PETTY BUREAUCRATS!? Worse yet, is that unless a problem affects these human vegetables personally ($$$), they tend to hang aloof, shake their heads in disbelief for a brief moment, and then carry on as if nothing at all had happened! ?NO BROTHER?S KEEPERS HERE, I FEAR??

Like it or not, and most people don?t even care, the problems that are being encountered by the other guy today, quickly become your problems tomorrow if un-addressed! Then, of course, the scenario rapidly mutates into a far different story, as it is your backside that is then on the line! And had this lack of unity been around some 230 or so years ago, we would still have the likes of King George wiping his boots in our faces!

We don?t, of course, need a King George (the British one) feeding us decaying orts that are labeled as prime rib! These days, the world is chock full of contenders, vultures and parasitic creatures, all waiting their turn to bite into our collective asses! And this, we have been allowing for years without even a whimper of indignation out of a well conditioned populous!

?Now that this has been said, you can all go back to sleep! Washington, Jefferson, Henry, Adams and Paine have got to be turning over in their graves in disgust!? I can not help but wonder, however, if these brave souls (and millions of other true patriots just like them) would have even bothered had they witnessed what a few of us are doing with this nation today??

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2005, 09:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

this is the tennessee version..it sucks too

Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Cutting off Your Nose....
Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen, who promised during his campaign to fix TennCare, or end it, apparently chose the latter: Tenn. may dissolve state health care program:
Gov. Phil Bredesen announced Wednesday that the state plans to dissolve TennCare, cutting up to 430,000 people from the financially troubled supplemental Medicaid program barring a last-minute reprieve.

The governor held out some hope for saving the program, announcing that he will try for seven more days to work out an agreement with legal advocates who have won several court decisions about the level of health care the state must provide to the 1.3 million TennCare enrollees.

Bredesen ran for governor two years ago with a promise to fix TennCare, whose $7.8 billion price tag was projected to mushroom in coming years, or to end it.
There had been efforts to curb the generous benefits of TennCare, a program that was a blueprint for John Kerry's health care plan. These efforts were thwarted by lawsuits filed by "patient advocates":
In the past, all TennCare participants had unlimited doctor visits and prescriptions. The stripped-down plan limited 270,000 of them to 12 doctor visits a year, 45 days in the hospital each year, eight outpatient hospital visits a year, 10 lab procedures or X-rays a year and six prescriptions a month.

Because of court challenges to the limited TennCare, Bredesen said, the only option would be to abandon it entirely unless the advocacy groups back off the challenges.

So, by fighting an effort to control costs and preserve the TennCare program, these lawsuits have served to eliminate the insurance coverage of 430,000 people. The floor-or-ceiling debate claims another casualty.
link posted by Bard-Parker : 7:02 PM
Comment (0) | Trackback (0)