The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2003, 09:28 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Property Of The State?

Are we drifting ever closer to ?George Orwell?s (aka - Eric Blair) World of Big Brother?? And is the State contending that they now have the right to evict the Almighty, segments of our Constitution, and parental rights as well, from our inner fabric? And in doing so, are they themselves attempting to ascended to the throne of God? ?Apparently They Have In At Least One State?, and elsewhere too I fear? ?But this state in itself is not the only concern!?

As it is in most things, there are a few who sit back in stealth, well hidden under some manure-encrusted rock, waiting for an opening to strike at the vitals of democracy! These people strive to weakening the inalienable qualities that made us what we are! The freedoms, the rights and even the logic that elevated us above all other world powers that preceded us, or those who now seek to bring us to our knees! And worse yet, are those who know that this going on, but fear to speak out!!

In one state, or so says the media, a loving mother and father have been declared criminal by that state for removing their child to Texas for a second opinion on treatment for their son who had a rare form of cancer. They (the parents) did this because they feared the chances of further injury to the kid as a result of using extensive chemotherapy!

Now I am the furthest thing from being a medical practitioner that exists, and a "Scant Few" within our government and VA (as well as their spin-doctors) are not my favorite people, as many of you know! As such, I can not even begin to say if the boy?s parents are correct in their fears? What I can avow, however, is that anyone, outside of the Third Reich that is, has (or is that had) the right, and even the responsibility, to attain a second medical opinion!! ?Even a few well meaning doctors, as well as ?Experimenting Beasts?, have been known to bury their mistakes you know!! ?Some, in my opinion, even seek to hasten the departure of their criminal errors!!?

From what I have read and heard, this is not a case of religious zealots refusing medical treatment on the grounds that it violates their rights. These caring parents, I understand, had the tumor removed from the kid?s tongue to begin with. ?And they just wanted a second opinion on the chemotherapy portion of the treatment, as the tumor was (I believe) declared satisfactorily removed!? Now add to this the fact that nearly 50 weeks of chemotherapy for an ?Unconfirmed Cancer? is no walk in the park!!

The key words here are ?Unconfirmed, Second Opinion?, and the ?Obvious Attempt To Blast Away At The Core of Parental Rights?, making all American kids (in effect) ?Potential (?) Wards Of The State? and fair game to the few demented Frankensteins and Mengeles in our midst!

Again, this was (I understand) not a refusal on the part of the parents to attain a particular treatment on religious grounds, but rather a request for a ?Second Medical Opinion!? Or is this child to be declared no different from the young GIs who were unwittingly experimented upon during the Cold War by a few medical thugs, and then thrown to the dogs of politics and medical research by those they trusted?

I can guarantee you this, if this (or any other) treatment is governmentally mandated, especially for a malady that has not been proven to exist, it will not stop there! Portions of the State have proven that they are not beyond imprisoning the innocent in isolated wards, and then conducting tests and exhibitions upon these unknowing and uninformed victims of medical madness - the hundred or so projects of MK ULTRA being a splendid example of this type of ongoing betrayal!!

Worse yet, a person?s problems may just be beginning with this un-American experimentation! Records of fatal failures have had a habit of disappearing, especially in 1973, as the Church Senate Hearings of 1977, on the used of volunteers (?) in medical experimentation has proven!!

Denials (lies) concerning these ghastly abominations, have often become commonplace in the self protecting, self-serving world of the heroic cowards who thought nothing of vomiting all over the Nuremberg Codes of 1946-47! But what the hell, a few political donations to the right party, as well as connections in the right places, could extricate even the devil himself from laws and the common decency that some in power find more of an annoyance than a logical ritual of true humanity!

Besides, should a victim die as a result of experimentation, it is not as if that poor sap had a chance at any real justice, now is it (opinion)!? As a matter of fact, some even attempt to ignore or rewrite history itself - it has been done before you know!! After all, it is often not the actual deeds (Good or Bad) of the individual him (or her) self that are recorded in the pages of man, but rather only that which has escaped the shredders, or been spun like common straw into gold!

Naturally, I am not referring to any particular entity(s) in this diatribe, but what the hell - ?IF THE SHOE FITS!??

VERITAS
Old 09-02-2003, 10:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Well stated, even though God or the current political trend of denying God in The Public Sector covers quite some ground.

So, I'll simply stick to one American political absurdity, lordly dictate and/or the quite asinine authoritarian nonsense surrounding The 10 Commandments.

Think about this. We live in a world where most law-abiding nations' laws, rules and constitutions are largely based on The 10 Commandments,...and rightfully and sensibly so.

However, in Law-abiding America: "Established Under God...", and at some Judicial Building recently, in the name of LAW the displayed 10 Commandments and The Judge refusing to remove same from the premises,...were both forcefully removed.

Hey,... I know such is sad, sick and perverted. But Buddy, and regarding laws, lawyers, lawmakers and such,...isn't the silliness of it all AS ASININE AS IT GETS??? I sure think so,...and also believe that Our Forefathers would also concur. After all, everyone knows that politics and law should never be mixed (in America excluded).

So, and to hell with concern about keeping God and some of the finest words ever written on how to live,...out of government. Me Thinks that authoritarians would be much wiser to instead be concerned about keeping politics out of Our Legal System. Wouldn't Justice (The People also) be better served? I think so.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 01:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

RECON - Believe it or not, religion is a controlling factor, for better or worse!

As for politics controlling our legal system, that was the point (opinion) where we set a precident, again for better or worse, and we all know how that often turns out!?

The most powerful man on Earth is, unfortunately, the politico! People die, nations fall, heads roll, and truth too, often becomes his or her prey!

A good politician can truly benefit a nation, whereas a bad or vested one, could tear apart Eden anew (And so it is)!!

VERITAS