The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2003, 02:40 PM

Default The Hell With This

There are over 97 million people out of work here in the USA.

The Senate Voted for themselves ( once again ) for the fifth time in five years to give themselves a Raise.

A Whopping $3,000.00 or more a year.

Think about it!!!!!!!

Social Security, SSI, Vets Bennies and all else can go to hell as far as they are concerned.

Just like Ron says, they want 50 grand a year. WHY NOT!!!! Are these Senators and congressmen in danger each and every day???

HELL NO!!!!!!!

By they for Ron, I meant Firefighters and EMC and Police.

THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!

Lets Ban together and dont pay any Taxes and see what happens. JAIL/ PRISON. Heck the persons in Federal Prisons now have it made...........................

enough............ ( for now )
Old 10-24-2003, 04:33 PM

reeb when you brake down how much that is per-month it's 13,166.666 thats more than most people make in a year. some cost-of-living uh.
thank about it
razz
Old 10-25-2003, 04:23 AM

Darn Right Razz!!!!!!!!!!

enough......
Old 10-27-2003, 11:08 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

There is one senator that will not accept anymore money from the pay raises....he just stick to what he made when he started, he gives the rest back to the treasury.

These people don't even do the job there supposed to do. They work for THERE intrest and not ours. I can't stand em.

The house also voted for a pay raise earlier this year, not sure how much.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 12:57 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Friends...

Can't argue with ANYONE about the normal political and/or American lordly greed that exists. Such seems to have been going on forever,...and has actually and factually gotten worse year after year. But, I guess that even in The Civilian World rank will always have its priviledges,...and especially when in general most everyone passively permits such arrogant lordliness to exist, and don't scream: "Bloody Murder"!!!???

Still Reeb,...I would argue the point of your referring to Social Security and Veterans Entitlements as: "Bennies". "Bennies" are monies payed-out from taxes, and from which the recipients of same usually are those NOT HAVING PAID-IN one thin dime for same.

Also, F.I.C.A. monies collected for a lifetime EQUALLY (1/2 each) from employee and employer are not taxes. Such monies are no different than any Old Age Retirement Plan or 401K entrusted to banks, investment or insurance companies. Whatever,...such monies should never be considered tax revenues, and to be played with or "Fixed" by politicos and/or perpetual mismanagers of most everything touched and/or responsible for.

As to Veterans Entitlements, and even though such no doubt come from Tax Revenues,...how-the-hell could anything PRE-PAID FOR by the blood, sweat and tears of millions ever be considered: "Bennies"??? Besides, and since ALL WAS GIVEN for Country,...shouldn't Country's debt to such ALWAYS be honored? I would certainly think so,...especially since no longer having Draftees to do the necessary dirty work and depending solely on volunteers.

Hey, and besides,...NO ex-SERVICEMAN (Woman also) should have to grovel for ANY Veteran Entitlement from those having sworn defending to the death (if need be). Nor, should any Veteran have to be a lawyer or need a lawyer,...merely to rightfully receive any Entitlements PROMISED FOR SERVICES RENDERED!!!

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote