The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2011, 07:23 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Rebuilding Libya" NONSENSE!!!

Heard another: "His Barackness", Lordly Pompous Royal or Obama Beauty, today. This self proclaimed Ruler of The World just never quits. Neither does His Obedient royal court.

Regardless, his latest decreeing of: "Rebuilding a post Kadahfi Libya" takes some gall or audacity,...even for; "The Messiah".

America's obvious First King arrogantly promissing such with MY/YOUR/OUR money is obscene. Doesn't Barry H.S. or Barack H.O. realize that HE & Advisors have already bankrupted America?

Besides, why should: "We The (Schnook$)" or U.S. Taxpayers be DICTATED rebuilding any African, European or whatever other continental nations, anyway? Shouldn't closer nations handle such INSTEAD,...if so inclined???

Also,...why stupidly destroy ANYTHING if knowing will stupidly be paying for its replacement?

Neil
Old 06-08-2011, 10:32 PM

I'm with you on that one Neil. Write you congressman and rep and tell them to block any action to rebuild anything in Lybia.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Launcherman,

Glad another Veteran thinks similarly & wish you were right about that: "Write your congressman" bit. However, I figure why bother & why waste both time & postage.

Administration proved many times that always does as damn-well pleases, by by-passing both House and Senate,...and even worst than that...vast majority of The American People.

Besides, during time we've spent dicussing Libya I'll betcha that My Glorious Ruler has already planned pissin-away ADDITIONAL Billion$ of MY/YOUR/OUR monies, to assist Syrian & Yemenese People.

Wonder how many more nations will be dictatorially added to America's current Welfare State?

Neil