The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-08-2006, 07:11 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Lame Duck - Cooked Goose

Some years ago (1995) I penned a copyrighted book (yet unpublished) that outlined an Orwellian (What If) possibility.

In the book (700 plus pages) I outlined a scenario in which the United States of the years 2005 to 2012 A.D. was degenerating into a George Orwell-like dictatorship similar to that detailed in the novel ?1984!?

?In my opinion, Orwell did not miss his target by much!!?

After reading the stories outlined below, and adding them to other current events, and considering the fact that our current president is now a lame duck, and our middle class, elderly and poor are fast becoming cooked geese, I almost began to believe anew in the contentions of Nostradamus, coupled with the ?What If? contents of my own book!

In my book, I outlined a potential (fictional) United States in which we were in a perpetual state of war, foreign agendas took control of our lives and soil, a state of national emergency kept the population in line, and several demigod in continental power held the controls over life and death!

In my book, old and indigent people were placed in retirement (detention/death) centers to await their hastened departure - they were stripped of their dignity, their will to live, and their means of survival!

In this restructured world (or New World Order if you prefer), prices on various commodities were controlled (fixed) by the ?Tsars of Life? (i.e.- fuel, food, transportation, housing, military etc).

Again, I wrote the book ?CIVILUTION? away back in 1995, some 11 years back, but I?ll be damned if much of the fiction that I outlined there-in has not come to pass, including the current border problems! And after reading the two pieces below (The fictional beginning of the end perhaps), the similarities are almost frightening!

The book was never published (not yet anyway) and if not for the copyright date in 1995, people would say I was full of crap! As a matter of fact, the chilling political/social scenario that I roughly outlined in detail in the book made the publishers shudder in fear. They said that it was too far fetched to ever come to pass? Current events here and around the world, however, make me wonder if elements of the ?Powers That Be? did not read that work of fiction (CIVILUTION) and adopt it as a rulebook, a bible of government so to speak?

?TOO FAR FETCHED INDEED - MAYBE NOT??

VERITAS
---------------------------------------
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...1n8budget.html

Bush plan would cut $255 Social Security death payment

WASHINGTON ? President Bush's budget calls for elimination of a $255 lump-sum death payment that has been part of Social Security for more than 50 years and urges Congress to cut off monthly survivor benefits to 16-and 17-year-old high school dropouts.

--------------------------------------------

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...n8katrina.html

Katrina refugees' evictions begin as FEMA shuts wallet

NEW ORLEANS ? Hauling everything he owned in a plastic garbage bag, Darryl Travis walked out of the chandeliered lobby of the Crowne Plaza, joining the exodus of Hurricane Katrina refugees evicted from their hotel rooms across the country yesterday.