The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-22-2002, 09:25 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Lil' Lt

I got your Christmas Card with a note from your daddy on the outside of the envelope. Your words were right on time. I needed to be reminded. No accident that they came when they did. Believe me. God Bless you little sis. You all have a wonderful holiday down there in "Hot 'Lanta". One of these days I'm gonna drive that way. Call me sometime. I would love to hear from you. sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2002, 07:01 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Wish you could have been here today sis. Thought of you . Cooked hamburgers and chicken for a lot of people I have known for 20 years or so - then they were 8 - lots of laughter today - the house was alive.
Old 12-23-2002, 07:23 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Smile Wished I could have joined you all too

that's ok though it makes me happy to hear my brother's and sister's havin' a good time. I went to my girls house and her friends young nephew (13 or so) fixed us a wonderful pork roast cajun spices lots of garlic, red beans and rice and a great salad. We're going to see him on the food channel one of these days. Great Chefs of New Orleans or some such.

Hey!!! We Got snow!!! And maybe some more tonight!!! A White Christmas after all!!! Everybody else is cussin' and fussin' and I'm goin'

Arrow>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 12-25-2002, 04:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Hey sis. Sat off by myself and listened - bad habit , I guess. Filled my heart with joy. The whole house was laughing and smiling and just glad to be here happy. Wishing you all the best.
Old 12-28-2002, 08:44 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Smile Reply from Lil' LT.

HEY BIG SIS"! Sorry it took so long to reply to you- I have been real busy since my other big sis' came into town She leaves tomorrow & then I'm taking mom & dad to stay in a "penthouse" on the Gulf of mexico- I can't wait!!!! I'm gonna try to call you at mid-night- so try to stay up for us! I'm glad you received your card- I ment every word I said- you have been an angel that I needed & always will that was placed into my life just as it was planned- good timing too !!! I LOVE YOU AND I THANK GOD FOR YOU EVERY TIME I LAY DOWN MY HEAD! THANK YOU! Talk to you soon- love always- Lil' LT.
Old 12-29-2002, 03:37 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Lil' Lt

I'm not sure what night you are talkin about but it doesn't matter. Don't worry about when you call. If I go to sleep before midnight that is an early night for me....usually up long past that..

You have my cell phone number and it is usually clipped to my wranglers so I shouldn't miss you...if you get voice mail leave your number and I'll call you back..

My Girls got me "Unleashed" for Christmas...

Had to laugh at the dog house with Toby Keith on it...

Travis Tritt "Down The Road I go"...also...

You make me smile Lil' Lt .....

You are the blessing....

Love you sweet girl,

Arrow>>>>

Old 12-30-2002, 03:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Smile lil' LT.

We are on our way to Fl. for New year's- taking mom & dad & a date! I will call you at midnight on the 31st- I hope you have a good one & enjoy those tapes- they are great! I love you & THANK YOU for always being there for not just me & daddy- but EVERYONE! You are defiently an Angel that I was sooo blessed to have become a part of my life- I am so BLESSED- so THANK YOU! I will talk to you in a day! LOVE ALWAYS- Lil' LT. :re: