The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-06-2003, 08:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Snails & Beet Juice On The Rocks

By the time that this gets on line it will probably be old hat, with the site currently down and all! But I figured that I would get it ready to go up in either case!

Back at the beginning of Gulf War II, our pals the French (Snail Eaters), and the Ruskies who are partial to borscht (Beet Juice), tossed the finger at your Uncle Sam. It seems that these two allies declined to take part in our action to help Iraq get shed of Saddam and Crew!

?Well, our President decided that we would go it alone (virtually), except for the valuable assistance of but a (damned) few staunch friends!!? As such, Mr. Bush made it crystal clear that the Germans and the French (among others) would no longer enjoy the blessings of U.S. favor!?

With the basic objectives achieved (?), and our fair weather friends still fuming out the ass, that should have been that - ?Yeah Right??

Apparently, the mad dash across Iraq (Shock & Awe) soon gave way to a dirty little sniper war. Then, with much of our troop strength already removed, President Bush opted to enlist the assistance of the Iraqi people themselves, the United Nations, and (you got it), the Frogs and the Ivans! ?Hell, no problem right, with the War declared over and all!?

After our initial objectives were accomplished, the President again set about mending diplomatic fences between the Russians, the French and the United States! I mean, what the hell, these two nations are staunch allies (most of the time), and the President had decided to let bygones be bygones!

?Well not so fast, said the French and the Russians!?? Our feelings and our bankbooks are still hurting from the cut-off of oil revenues! We (France & Russia), aided and abetted by UN management, demand that we again usurp international control, lest we pout, and refuse to get involved (again)! (Once a wiener, always a wiener!!) (opinion)

?So what does this leave, let?s see??

If an international force is deployed for peacekeeping to Iraq, the scenario may not be much different than it was before we were forced to go it almost alone to begin with! Oh, I almost forgot, we will be granted one small favor, however, in that we will be allowed to toss over $70 Billion into the kitty to rebuild an opulent Iraq!! And shortly after this task is accomplished, we are expected to hand the nation, it?s oil and the neo-empire that was re-built with United States (taxpayer) Money over to the Iraqi people, and of course, UN control, including those same French and Russian interests!?

?At that point, as usual, we are expected to get the hell out, and stay out, until the next war of course!?

So how will this all be paid for you ask - ?Hell, that?s easy!!?

First off, the deficit is again run through the roof..

Secondly, more cuts (such as combat pay) to the guys and gals who fought and bled in Iraq..

And Thirdly, by raising taxes to an already stressed $$ out population..

Yeah, yeah, I know - the President has promised no new taxes, as well as relief from those already in place! But unless someone in power develops a Midas Touch, or learns to turn lead into gold, all of this good intention is just so much bull shit!!

Hey, maybe the Administration would agree to throw several international fund-raisers to buy us out of the gaping hole that is now being dug for us? I am sure that the Saudis, the Iraqis, the Iranians, and even the United Nations would be more than happy to pay us back by attending one of several $100,000 a plate weenie roasts!

The money gathered from these magnificent events could then be pooled to pay for the War and several more wars to come!

?Hell, that is the least that the nations who?s asses we redundantly save can do, do you not agree!??

VERITAS