The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2002, 07:24 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry To Hell With You Too George

?TO HELL WITH YOU TOO GEORGE?

Bush just may be learning that you can only fool some of the people, some of the time!

Is Bush really finding it that hard to find allies for an encore performance of ?From The Gulf To Eternity?, or is this merely an internationally orchestrated delaying tactic that is geared to allow time for a build-up - ?A Desert Shield II?, so to speak!

If our nickel and dime allies are really figuring that ?George of Arabia? is out to ape his old man, and by doing so, regain some of the popularity that is fast draining away, then this could be one reason for the mass exodus of part-time amigos! Or could it be that some of our fair weather friends are not as dumb as the Bushman thinks, and they realize that Hussein is merely a stepping stone to 2004? ?Whatsu-matta George, you snapped your fingers and nobody heeled??

Don?t let anyone get the idea that an American Patriot is without gray-matter (brains) or balls! Patton was not a fool and neither was Mac Arthur! Was Schwarzkopf dumb - Hell No! With an IQ of about 165 and the bulk and guts to match it, the Bear (Stormin-Normin) may not have pleased everyone (no one does), but he sure as hell made
short work of the Iraqi Army, with the gallant help I might add, of a half million or so brave young American kids!!

And what about the Bear?s (Schwarzkopf?s) alter-ego in the Gulf - Colin Powell! Is he hot to (re) trot into Iraq, and does he really believe that this latest ?Bush-capade? has no political intent!? His recently published response on rushing in for a retake should answer that question!

Hell, the whole world knows that Uncle Sam takes no shit, but that same world knows that Mother Liberty didn?t give birth to a litter of fools either! Only robots question not, that which they feel to be flawed! And this nation, all 280,000,000 of us, can still think for ourselves!

Will we (me included) back our play should the President (right or wrong) play Rommel and dash gallantly (again) into the desert - HELL YEAH! Will we ?ALL? believe that this move is totally correct, be it grossly belated (say by 11 years) - more than likely! Will we win again- No Doubt About It! Will people die, ours included - Affirmative! Will the President worry more about his image abroad than the health and well-being of our troops - I Think So, especially if he holds true to form! And will, in a few short years, the
Veterans Administration again push aside those who blended their blood, sweat and tears with the desert sands - ?YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS ON IT?, and you probably will too!!

VERITAS
Old 09-07-2002, 07:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Second short straw...

...The President, along with 280,000,000 others knows damn well that 'public opinion' has been swayed through the "waiting months", but the first issue at hand should be "tin head, and company", AND it isnt being fully addressed due to being unable to""find him, or whats left of him"" yet???...
...Is he alive, I believe so, and won't believe otherwise untill I see a rope around his battered neck...
...going after Iraq, and Sa-dumb is taking center stage due to inabilities to raise other headlines by finding "real #1 wanted man" FIRST...
...BUT if there is EVIDENCE, "be it ever so slight, but factual", that truly points to Sa-dumb being anywhere close to aquiring ANY kind of nuke, frends or no friends, we have to go back in, and finish him...
...would someone really tell me WHY we didn't go all the way back in 91 after we had his ears pinned to a piss pole??????

...I don't believe for a moment there is anyone that we can trust over there at present, and...
..."ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee"...

...How we say in LA..."trust me"...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 09:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Ah so true! With that rich little cuss (bin Laden) still slithering about in the muck and mire, the "Powers That Be" have to find a way to transfer the action to yet another quarter. And lord knows, there are plenty to choose from in "Column A!" As for trust, that is (or should be) earned by honesty and truth, and you are right on when you said "Is there anyone out there left to trust!?"

Some years back, a Washington type related to me that, in his opinion: "There were no (absolute) friendlies!" At that time, I puzzled over this statemenmt from a highly placed insider, but now however????