Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2019, 03:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Is Anyone Listening

1-20-2019

(Opinions)

“So where does the real power reside within the United States Government these days, and does it still even rest here within our own nation any more?”

This is a damned good question and one that I started to ask away-back when a former president began to refer to “Our Founding Fathers” as just a band of terrorists! I had thought, however, that by even airing a question like this, it would raise a few hackles and begin to get people to take a long and hard second look into their own feelings on the matter? Quite to the contrary, however, it was met with an apathy that, in my opinion, gave the idea to a few politicians that maybe the blood of “Our Founders” had all but been bled out or diluted????

Let me make it perfectly clear again: “I Love This Country of Ours”, but with the staggering influx of illegals (and illegals are exactly what they are), along with the push to remove everything that went into making “The United States Great” to begin with, and this in turn being exacerbated by those who demand all of the rights of citizenship and residence here within “Our Nation”, and this with none of the responsibilities or duties, I have got to wonder who punched that gaping hole in “Our Constitution, Our Bill of Rights and even Those Unspoken Tenets of Liberty”, without which, no independent republic can continue to exist? “Worst yet, who is allowing these turncoats to flourish and to bastardize those gifts which you are merely holding in trust for generations of Gallant American Patriots that are yet to be born?”

“SECOND BEST - MY UNCLE SAM’S ASS!?”

Hardcore