The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-15-2006, 02:24 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Gonna get in the ... .... .. -

I'm probably digging myself a hole but am I the only one that thinks that Israel has gone just a tad too far this time and provided those Raghead Muslim nations with ample reason to hate and attack not only Israel but all that are allied with Jerusalem? Israel DOES have a right to exist. It's a land that God granted to His chosen people but His chosen people have imperfections and there's no reason to show off those faults and attack innocent people who just happen to live in the neighborhood of Israels enemy. Gaza? Yes. West Bank? Yes. Golan Heights? Yes. Lebonon? No. Syria, Iran, Iraq, Jordan? If any nation move in against Israel they should feel the wrath of not only Israel but of all FREE nations. The United States should either force the United Nations to live up to its founding fathers dreams and its Charter or claim that the United Nations also harbors and condones terrorist and deal with the UN accordingly. Embargo the UN. If the UN were to live up to its Charter there would be NO conflict in the Middle East today. The Charter of the UN recognizes all FREE Nations that their own citizens rule and control and those nations must recognize the rights of other nations to exist.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2006, 04:10 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Stick

The UN is a worthless group that is self serving and only there for the money. `
I believe it would be a very bad move for any of that group to invade Isreal. Isreal would roll over that whole area without the US holding them back. Its comming though and I really can not figure out why the US wants Isreal not to take that whole area.
Maybe Egipt, or Saudi Arabia is guiding the US hand in this.
Old 07-15-2006, 07:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I think the Israelis know that given half a chance, the Arabs would murder every one of them and the world, including the US, would do nothing to intervene. They been there and done that before. Sheehan gave vocalization to the hate trip in the US and for a while every leftist blogger in the US was chiming in and fanning the hate the Jews hue and cry. At present, France leads the way in terms of global anti-Semitism and hatred, Germany is keeping shut but that is just a thin veneer and the usual Fritz disingenuousness. Russia has been murdering their Jews for centuries; they call it a ?progrom?.

On and on it goes, one of the worlds dirty little secrets is that Hugo Chavez is confiscating properties from the Venezuelan Jews and expelling them, history repeats, eh. Sheehan says she wants to live under the Chavez dictatorship and all I can say about that is ?you go girl?, do it today, and yesterday was a day too late.

It?s my take that Israel is feeling the pressure and knows the deck is stacked against them and most likely have a ?go for broke? attitude. From this side, it does appear that Israel is over reacting but if I were to walk in their boots, I might see things differently.

Sooner or later Iran is going to nuke m? so it?s no big surprise that Israel is pounding the crap out of Iran?s international terrorist arm, Hezbollah. That?s been a long time coming and Hezbollah?s posh digs in Beirut are nothing but rubble now and most likely the best is yet to come.
More than anything else, this episode looks like an ?up yours, and in your face, Iran? proposition. The world is unable or unwilling control the excesses of Iran, Iran openly states that they are going to obliterate the Jews, and I?m absolutely certain they intend to do just that, ASAP, or at least make the attempt, and then get a green glow about themselves. Our MSM didn't pass this tid bit around, but a week ago Iran stated that they are going to turn Hezbollah loose against the US, in the US.

Scamp
Old 07-15-2006, 08:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Some Terrorist group took Isralei citzines, soliders are still citizens, and they are not going to take any crap from what ever terrorist group this is. Iran better be careful, I don't think Israel will hesitate for one minute to bomb the crap out of them. Just as long as the Isralies dont attack another US Ship during this round of fighting. Iran is looking for fight, they are seeing that some form of democray is taking shape in Iraq, and is afarid that the democracy bug just might bite their citizens to.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 12:30 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I agree with you Stick. Before this is over they will be carpet bombing Syria and Iran, and our troops will be in the middle of it.

Larry
Old 07-15-2006, 02:01 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Several tactical raised eyebrows, while not a whole bunch of strategic ones: the rocket of missile that Hezbollah used to hit the Israeli ship out in the Med probably came as a big surprise to both the IDF Navy and to our spooks. If it was just a dumb, lucky shot, OK, we'll chalk it up to big sea/little bullet, the blind hog finding the acorn trick. If it was guided, more and bigger problems abound. Too little hard intel to determine what the projo was; it could have been a modified Strella 7, a Russian made ground to air missile similar to our Stingers.

Strategically, the IDF is already going after bigger fish, thinking they had targeted the whereabouts of the chief raghead. Their intel folks will be hard at work doing more targeting info for the next strike. And if that targeting takes them to Syria, don't be surprised if the glass windows of Damascus start rattling. Meanwhile, the pressure being applied to Beirut may be having its desired effect; the local folks were tired of the occupation by the Syrians, and certainly don't want another occupying force now, so their acquiescence to the Hezbollah may be a thing of the past.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-15-2006, 06:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default take,...

...the first punch, and hit, usually you win 100% of the time,...

...take the first punch, and miss, you usually lose 100% of the time,...

...I think Israel used the soldies capture as the first punch, and Lebonon missed, they gave their ha, aha we got your soldiers, and Israel said "watch this, and the show is on, now what ???400 rockets sent in, modified enough, or aquired to reach a little further, a "drone" hit the ship, gettin' high tech there, but I believe, Lebonon took too big of a bite from the apple, and Iran will let them choke on it, Syria won't stand a chance, and will stay out of it as long as possible,...

...The Arabs, are busy with India believing pakistan had something to do with the train bombings, and the blame game starts there, Eygpt, and Jordon, and the Saudi's are just at their usual ring side seats, and hedging bets,...

...let's just watch, and wait, Israel would rather punch out their lights once, and for all, and take what ever losses they might encur now, but be better off in the long run, I think they had all this in the planning for a looooooooooong time,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 07-16-2006, 12:08 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I found a place where a couple of people are posting from the affected areas. Isreal is bombing the hell out of innocent people as well. Not saying hezbullah isn't doing the same.

I don't want the US involved. Its time that our policies with them stop being driven by the fact that they are "God's Chosen People" because they can be wrong like we can be wrong.

Nothing good will come out of this either way.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WWIII has alredy come out of this crap. It won't be long and I fear our war will spread from Iraq into Iran.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 07-16-2006, 10:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

If Israel attacks Iran, for whatever reason, they will close the Strait if Hormuz and then we are in it. It is all about the oil.

Larry