The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-17-2003, 02:59 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Victory At The U.N. My A$$!!

Victory is defined as : ?The overcoming of an enemy or an opponent - success, triumph!?

THE POLITICAL FANTASY - ?U.S. wins unanimous United Nation?s vote on Iraq Issue??

THE HARD REALITY - France, Germany and Russia say: ?OK on Iraq, but we won?t send in any troops or money!?

AND NOW THE OXYMORON - ?The Security Council (our self-declared masters), did allow us to lead a multi-national force in Iraq, while putting out calls to the smaller of 191 U.N. Nations to give substantial $$ pledges!!" (Don?t hold your breath!!)

The new ?Franco-German, Russian - Political, Monetary and Military Alliance?, however, is apparently not prepared to practice what they preach! ?They never have for that matter, not since Lafayette croaked in 1834, in any case!?

However again, Russia, the French and the Germans have ?ORDERED US? to hurry up and "Get the Hell Out of Iraq" after we secure and rebuild the Country, so that this ?Triad Of Double-Dealers? can move right back in and take-up where they left off no doubt?

And this brings us right back to the title of this piece - ?Victory At The United Nations My Ass!?

?Who are these people trying to bull shit?!?

VERITAS
Old 10-17-2003, 03:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Score: US 100 - UN zip

Or whatever the voting numbers of the Security Council is precisely, the FACT remains that ALL voted in favor of a resolution that we initiated. If that isn't overwhelming enough for you, perhaps a new math needs to be invented for you. If it wasn't reality enough for you, perhaps a replay of the video of their voting will convince you. If you think we need troops from the aforementioned erstwhile allies, perhaps a review of history will convince you that we have accomplished so much without their participation as yet. If you think that we'll pay any attention to the demands of these sunshine allies about when we depart from Iraq, perhaps you need to remember that the Bush-Rumsfeld-Powell-Sanchez team is in control, not the Clinton-Cohen-Ramsey Clark protege group in incompetents that brought us such sterling success in other foreign endeavors.

Finally, are you always this bitter, or is it just a Friday thing?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 03:59 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking

Scout -

It Comes With The Turf!!! If Everyone Agreed With Your Point Of View All Of The Time, We Would Have A Forum Of One!!!!

Actually I Am Quite A Lovable Guy, But Not One Prone To Hero Worship!!!! Nor Do I, As A Rule, Tend To Buy Into Any One Party's Vested Political Bull Shit, "Nor The Bull Shit Of Those Who Bow Down Before That Bull Shit!"

"Bitter you say?" With the economy crap, a potential war(s) without end in progress, mounting body-bags, and nothing but hollow rhetoric flowing, not only from the source, but indeed it's tributaries along the Rio Grande, someone had damned well better stop ingesting the uppers and smell what is really blowing upon the wind!

In other words, one must first recognize that a problem exists, if he is going to attempt to change it, or at least comment on it!

And for the record, what is that you said you grow on that spread of yours down in the Lone Star? When set ablaze with even eternal sunshine, I hear that the stuff can be toxic!

Sorry again if our views don't always jive, or some say what you would politically have them not. But out here on the Shakey Side, WE CALL THAT TOUGH SHIT!!!!!!!!!

VERITAS
Old 10-17-2003, 04:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Well, we all need undershorts, so I'm investing in Fruit of the Loonies.
Old 10-17-2003, 04:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Hell Mike, maybe you should buy stock in the company!

"And congratulations on your new sites!"

VERITAS
Old 10-17-2003, 06:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Thanks HC, I have an excellent spiritual advisor for the Warfare forum, the best a vet could hope for.

We'll see how it developes in time and space.
Old 10-17-2003, 08:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default HC

Kindly exhale slowly, and repeat after me: total agreement is neither called for, requested, nor even suggested. I simply was responding to your initial post about how you saw it as so "awful" that the US achieved a unanimous vote from the UN. Then you ricocheted off into blather land about the economy and rhetoric from some unnamed source, but you didn't identify the culprit. Were you firing at Ted Kennedy for his grossly intemperate remarks, which were also factually inaccurate? And kindly enlighten me about whatever product I have on my ranch that might even remotely be toxic; some of the by-products are a tad smelly, (we call it cow manure, or out in the more remote sections, deer droppings, turkey shit, just to mention a few of the critters), and nothing that is flamable. Now, gently take that cool compress, and apply it to your fevered brow, you'll feel better in the morning.............

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-18-2003, 10:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Absolutely correct Super Whatever! Total Agreement is neither called for, requested or suggested upon this site. Nor is it required!!

As such, might I request that you peruse some of your past remarks on other people's opinions, including those to Gimpy, and see if your rhetoric was called for, and how on several occasions you tend to cutely attempt to berate that which does not fit your vested ideology! (opinion)

As for my "Kiss My Ass Analogy" it stands as penned! And yes, I have no doubts, by your own words that something in your immediate area stinks!

"Now go back to sleep, you genuinely bore me!"

VERITAS
Old 10-18-2003, 10:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default HC

Your insulting response was neither expected nor called for, be that as it may. My debates with Mr. Gimpy may take on the degree of heat that denotes a passion on both our parts, and he for the most part, stays on topic, rather than meandering all over planet Earth, like a lemming in heat. My fault if I expected something more learned and mature from you. I certainly won't happen again.

Old 10-18-2003, 12:45 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Now-now...FRIENDS.

People that think so much alike, and/or believe that America and TRUE Allies shouldn't even give Sadam, Osama, Saudi and Arab Terrorists and their French, German, Russian and UN business partners, supporters, weapons and chemical suppliers and collaborators THE RIGHT TIME OF DAY,...shouldn't nit-pick each other and thus get off-track. That's what politicians and diplomats normally do,...and most everyone knows (or at least should know) that's the reason why politicians and diplomats never TRULY resolve anything and usually make matters worse. Well,...For The People and their defenders and/or The Military ANYWAY.

However, and in fairness to politicos and diplomats, they must do what they do (ie. BS and/or nit-pick into infinity and/or drag-things-out), or "They" would basically put themselves out of work. And, we certainly can't have that.

Besides, and since the only Commercial Artist or Artiste here (that I know of),...shouldn't I be the only one getting temperamental around here anyway?
Regardless, I'm so thick-skinned, that I actually don't give-a-rat's-ass what anyone calls me. Hey,...call My Country and The Military something bad or call me a naive' liberal and I would probably go ballistic,...and rightfully so. After all,...all three barbs to me would represent great personal insults, AND RIGHTFULLY SO. Plus, all three insults would normally be flat-out lies to-boot.

Neil