The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2003, 03:03 PM

Smile Hey Beau here's Lily 5 yr's old.

Here's my Italian/Meican Grandkid - what a beauty!!

Proud of her as only her PaPa can be.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2003, 05:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Here are my white "legal guardians"

Boats ... she looks like a very bright and lively young lady of Italian and Mejicana heritage ... I hope she will learn about those sides of the family. I am curious about how the mix of parents with those heritages took place .... I assume she/they live in the mid-west and the last time I was back in the mid-west, there was not that many Latinos.

She will grow to be a beauty and will probably fill your retirement years with much of the softer parts of life and soul that were missing .... I assume that you read my last note in that earlier post .... the uncle one and my explanation is acceptable .... but you choose to draw me out here seperately.

.... these folks .... (picture taken out of post) .... are patriots as well... if anyone read what I wrote about our connection (in the General discussion) .... it is quite story (only one lives now, on this "earth plane" ... and she puts money into a trust account for her Italiana, Mejicana, German-ana, and Filipine-ana foster grandaughter). She would like my daughter to call her "nana" ... as her full grandaughter does ... but Meg is not a "nana" type of kid.

Be at peace and let your eyes shine with wisdom and absorb the play that is in your own Mejicana/Italiana grand daughters eyes: I know she will not go through the same kinds of things ... as ...

Beau
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote