The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2009, 03:18 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow Sanchez CNN Draws Parallel Of Returning Vets and Shooter

Rick Sanchez on CNN today (6-10-09) was quick to point out the service claimed on the website of the 89 year old shooter at the Holocaust museum as a WWII veteran. Sanchez, careful to offer his commentary in the form of a question, paralleled this man’s service with our returning Iraq and Afghanistan veterans who may suffer from PTSD; then reminding the viewers of the violence our veterans see in combat he raises the possible justification for the Department of Homeland Security’s concern in regard to our current veterans being susceptible to the invitation of violent right wing extremist groups.

Rather than a threat to America I see hope for America reflected in the integrity, courage and core values of our returning Warriors as they come home, take off their combat gear, take back this country one position at a time beginning in DC and then on to CNN to relieve Mr. Sanchez of his bully pulpit.

God Save The Republic!
Arrow

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."

Last edited by Arrow; 06-11-2009 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Correct Title
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 07:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default 89 year old skinhead,...

...From what I've read (in the little time I've had), the guy was what ?German? Von something, or other, and was / has been around "White super groups' bit, and snapped,...

...So the blather from the boob tube shouldn't surprise any of us, it's what used to sell papers on the corner, "extra, extra, read all about it", My father used to say the only difference between then, and now is ""news"" travels in seconds now, not days,...

...Then again, they say there's one in every crowd,...

...Oh yea, phucj sanchez, gringo don't need him anyways,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 06-11-2009, 03:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

http://wbztv.com/local/holocaust.mus...2.1039293.html

Law enforcement official said Thursday that James Von Brunn, an elderly white supremacist, is being investigated as the prime suspect in the shooting.

At a Wednesday afternoon press conference, officials declined to publicly confirm Von Brunn is their suspect.

According to Joseph Persichini, assistant director in charge of the Washington FBI field office, authorities have dispatched people to a suspect's home to check his computer. He said they are investigating this as a possible hate crime or domestic terrorism.

Von Brunn has a racist, anti-Semitic Web site called www.holywesternempire.org and wrote a book called "Kill the Best Gentile."

The U.S. Park Police says the gunman in Wednesday's attack walked into the museum with a "long gun." The gunman and a security guard were shot. A law enforcement source said the gunman was shot in the face, and authorities say he is in critical condition.

The security guard died a short time later.

In 1983, Von Brunn was convicted of attempting to kidnap members of the Federal Reserve Board and was sentenced to at least four years in prison. He was arrested two years earlier outside the room where the board was meeting, carrying a revolver, knife and sawed-off shotgun.

At the time, police said Von Brunn wanted to take the members hostage because of high interest rates and the nation's economic difficulties.

Von Brunn lived in Lebanon, N.H. in the early 1980s when he was charged and convicted of kidnapping. A Lebanon city directory from 1981 listed him as a real estate broker in Lebanon during that time.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:18 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow

Posted by C...: "Oh yea, phucj sanchez, gringo don't need him anyways,..."

C... the problem with Mr. Sanchez is not his heritage. After all there are millions that have served America with honor, were wounded and laid down the ultimate sacrifice for her with the same heritage. We now have thousands of the same heritage following in the footsteps of their brothers and sisters that served before them that are of Spanish descent some of them have not yet been granted the right of citizenship but have stepped up to the plate to serve America and earn their citizenship by putting their lives on the line.

The problem with Mr. Sanchez? He is blind to the fact that the vast majority of those that serve are warriors that deserve respect and live by a moral code that we as civilians would do well to take as our own.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...10/cnr.07.html

What is a Warrior….

Click on icon:

<font face=

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 06-12-2009, 11:57 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow Nothing like stirring the pot

to keep the ratings up. Shepherd Smith and Catherine Herridge drawing the same parallels Sanchez drew. Thanks to Ralph Peters for pointing out how everyone jumped on the possiblity of the psycopath shooter being a veteran of WWII but didn't ask if the security guard Mr. Johns, a good man by all accounts, might be a veteran.

Click on link below to view the three videos:

http://www.mudvillegazette.com/032200.html

What is a Warrior….

Click on icon:

<font face=

Old 06-13-2009, 10:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

People like Von Burnn get to breathing their own air, make some hate bucks and kazammm, their own BS takes on a life all it’s own. Just a guess, but a background check might reveal that the search for hate objects pre-dates his WWII service. No doubt about it, some people crave hate objects and must have their hate cup filled to the brim at all times. It is just a matter of who or whom gets to be the selected hate object.

Sanchez, et al, simply picked up the fumbled DHS-Napolitano ball and are trying to gain yards, some bucks make some perception stick; theory being that if enough crap is thrown on the wall something is going to stick. You VN Vets might recall being given the mantel of “Baby Killers” some decades back, alas, same game, different name. Shame on Napolitano for letting her Liberalism run amuck and cast stench over returning Vets. It isn’t going to be as easy as she thinks to take back the bag of burning dog crap she pitched on the US lap, no I don‘t think so, she made her piss mark; so be it.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, we have this Mexican on Mexican gang war happening on both sides of the border with innocents being murdered all the time and be dammed if that gets so much as yawn from DHS or the Media. No one can tell me these Mexican gang punks have service related mental problems, they are just predator-parasites riding the PC gravy train and slaughtering for little or no reason at all. Like a seventeen-year-old kid got his head blown off by a Carson City gang punk and no one knows why and the previously deported gang thug that killed the boy isn’t saying fiddly crap; this is current and a right now and happening news. Rene was a promising kiddo and is just one among many getting killed by the Mexican gang punks in the Northwest Nevada region.

Granted, war changes people and some carry a lot of baggage but it my perception that all but a few can handle it, some better than others. It is a matter of hot buttons and who fingers them and then the net results, but tends to be one-on-one, and not a hate the ------ kill the ------ kind of mindset.

Scamp
Old 06-13-2009, 02:03 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

The old fart is a freakin whack job..period!

Peace,Griz