Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-03-2022, 08:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question It's A New Year - Now Begin To Act Like It

1-3-2022

(personal opinions)

It’s a brand new year people – now let us begin to act the part! The time for superstition is gone, the time for status-quo must be behind us, and the era of “Hurrah For Me, To Hell With You”, must be (once and for all) pushed into the backdrop, if that is, we are to continue to survive as the apex-power of the world? They do say, after all, that nothing lasts forever, and in my opinion, the route that we are journeying along is proving to be a dangerous one indeed!

“We fought our backsides off to rise to the top, and it did not come for free!” It cost us a sea of “American Blood, A Canyon Full of American Fortune, An Ocean’s Worth of American Tears, and a Mountain High Volume of American Brain Power! And By God Man, these are irretrievable commodities that can’t be replaced, and must not just be handed away to any entity upon their demand or insistence!!

In short, loyalty and charity must begin at home, and only a damned fool just hands away his brains, his brawn, or his testicles to any entity - foreign or domestic alike! For we are still a nation of heroes, a land of divine destiny, and an entity that can, and must worry about our own – first, foremost, and always! And we are not the backbone or the banker of humanity – and the world must truly learn to survive on its own! “What we are is the mightiest of all nations, bar none”, for we are not fools or cowards, and as far as I am personally concerned, we must (once again) strive for “Our Nation, and Our Own People, First And Foremost - And That Is It!! As No Political Party, No Personal Fortune, And No Foreign Agenda, Must Ever Trump The Needs, The Welfare, The Prosperity, The Advancement, Or The Survival, Of Our Own People, And Our Own Nation – “AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE HERE - AS STATUS-QUO EVENTUALLY TRANSLATES TO NAUGHT BUT NATIONAL OBLIVION, ONCE AGAIN – IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION!?”

Hardcore
Old 01-04-2022, 05:01 AM

Cool Egad's the truth hurts

HC - words are well spoken - but I assume the word of he day - will remain M.O.T.S. (more of the same). We can only hope the worm turns eventually without undo cost to all Americans.
-
New Years bring new promises - if only those words meant something to those in office.
-
We The People - are always waiting to see more positive results - and not broken promises.
-
My years are quickly adding up and my Grandkids are all grown now and finding it difficult to maintain their overheads - they've already built. I preach to them about rainy
days but it goes in one ear out the next.
-
Snow blowers in the shop - 2002 8HP Craftsman (who is also out of business) - but its repairable should get it back Wednesday. Shear pin on main rotor from the heavy snow and many years of work - $60 to fix not bad.
-
Cold as hell (what an expression) now in the teens going sub teens soon with the wind shear factors. Got about 5-6" of snow the other day.
-
I'm hopeful this virus issue will evaporate - or morph into something else not the killers it has been for so many.
-
Recovery's not going to be easy. One or two years away maybe. The big guns who run this country are well padded and hording their money. Many defaults are happening of late and the word is not good on the streets as far as seeing any improvements.
-
I took my computer last week to our VFW post 6448 last week - we have a real computer geek - who took my archaic tower and rebuilt the damn thing in two hours on the bar. Lost a Windows control program - It's an old unit (2002) I took it with me when they closed down our office. It's been updated many times since - then and repaired twice.
-
Hospitals here on the Southside of Chicago (Southern Cook County) are all full. Mask are still required almost everywhere as usual. Gas went down to $3.15 a gallon - but was told it will be going up again - but what else is new.
-
The banks are seeing a money drain from many accounts - interest rates are falling once again and investing today is questionable - as there are no guarantee's you will make money. Many of the good stocks folks can't buy - and taking chances on others - can quickly wipe you out in most cases.
-
As for the world order of things - I'm concerned. Weapon's are once again the theme of the day.
-
As for a National Oblivion episode - not sure - but what we do need is a reboot - with better programs - and better paybacks (or results). A divided political system is its own worst enemy. (And Tax's "will be going up" to repay for the drain & gift packages).
-
Next election I will not vote for Trump or Biden - we need a younger leader whose brains are still working. DEM or REP - I really don't care - but we need to get our Country to be more productive - and to bring back American Values & Job's. We've once again dug a deep hole in our National Debt - which only get worse as time goes by.
-
Weather of late is tearing our states apart - the lack of rain - too much rain - fires - more storms of late - and contamination with poor environmental results.
-
As for charity - (like HC said above) it begins at home - taking care of your own first is always a factor. Our kids & grandkids were not ready for this worldly disaster. Saving's drained quickly; layoffs - shorter hours - medical bills - utility bills - food bill's the list goes on and on (and lets not forget: The Rent / Medical Bills & Loans- AND THE WORST ENEMY - CREDIT CARDS)! Most are learning a tough lesson with these God awful days. But so had we many years ago - under similar conditions. It's a tough learning curve in your life (for many) to bottom out and then try to re-establish themselves - if and when - the good times are there.
-
It's called: Life's Learning Curve - once you wise up you see the need to become somewhat frugal - and tuck a few bucks away every payday. Overtime it adds up - it isn't easy - but we all had to do this - unless you were born into money - but that's an unreal happening for the majority of us.
-
In short - when we think this ends - don't fool yourself - another catastrophe could be just around the corner. The Good Old Days can suddenly go bad - so be ready. If you have kids or grand-kids who work - tell them to save at least 10% of their paychecks - each week - they can bust your chops in a heart beat. We've bailed out our kids and grandkids every now and then - but were told - that's it - you all work - you have to save some money and stay the hell away from credit cards - those are your worse enemies - and can ruin your credit your years to come - or in many cases hit you with higher service fees and charges. I'm a Dad - I know!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote