The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-27-2002, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Short On Memory?!

No, this isn?t a piece on Alzheimer?s Disease or CRS [Can?t remember Squat]. Rather, it is a diatribe on ?Convenient Memory Loss!? That state of mind that always seems to exist in those who seek to accomplish through lies, what could never be achieve with their word of honor, or truth! ?These people, of course, will be the first to find fault with this scathing analogy!!?

There is not a person alive who has not, at one time or another, promised something that he [or she] has not delivered upon, or worse yet had no intention of delivering upon! And if a lie is the most convenient way to accomplish their goal [or agenda], some pathetic individuals will utilize it without hesitation or remorse, no matter who, or how badly, it hurts their target at large!

The most vile liars of all are those to whom lying has become their very way of life! And to infuriate matters even more, these people always consider the lie to be quite acceptable, as long as it is pointed away from them!

There will, unfortunately, always be those who will falsely promise anything to gain an advantage, position or some other nicety. People who come forth with hat in hand, or a tear in their eye in their moment of need, and then promptly laugh into your face when that need has been slaked. Those short on memory hypocrites who, just seconds after they are helped, elected, or gifted with their desire, evaporate back into the woodwork [licking their slobbering chops], only to emerge anew when their equally odious ?Friends of a Feather? cast them out of their corrupted inner sanctums.

And who do these unappreciative slobs go to for help [again], when they are down and out - not their partners in crime mind you, but rather the very same entity[s] that came to their assistance the first time around. The poor dumb sap who?s kindness they repaid with treachery and forgetfulness. And they do this without conscience or memory of past betrayals, in an effort to deceive again, by offering up yet another deluge of tear-jerkers!

And if these sub-human parasites become proficient enough at their black-hearted arts, who knows how high they could rise - hell, they may even be able to buy their way into some political circles, at the cost of their very own souls I might add? And should, through practice, they become ?Masters of Deception?, there is always a position awaiting them in the United Nations, the ultimate bastion of the depraved!! ?Was that cynical [or is that truthful] enough for you??

?So who is the bigger fool - the fool himself, those who follow his banner perhaps, or maybe even those who refuse to believe what they see right before their very eyes!??

VERITAS
Old 10-27-2002, 08:44 AM

Hardcore:

I know one "Master of Deception", who ended up in prison. Now out, he is headed that way again, but not without ruining some lives on his way.
I have "cast him out". Does that make me "Friends of a Feather"?
Or a fool who finally believed what was before my eyes?

Jane
Old 10-28-2002, 05:56 AM

Hardcore,

CRS I can relate to. As for those who walk upon other's I can relate to that. I've been compromised a few times by a select few and I can only say every dog has their day..

Today I think they call these people leaders. CEO's didn't get were they were because they had their own ideas. Hell no they sucked the life out those who work for him/her.

Hardcore the world is full of these types. They will always be there because of greed. Though they reep the finanical gains they loose because they don't have any real friends.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 07:10 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Thanks Old Friend, for better defining: "Politics"and "Politicians", and "Beaurocracies" and "Beaurocrats",...more realistically and much better than The Dictionary does.

Though, and in fairness to The Dictionary and all other texts explaining government, politics and politicos,...YOU don't have to be politically-correct like "Them". Thusly, YOU have the luxury of sticking to your: "VERITAS" bit (no matter what), and need not concern yourself about pleasing, pacifying and appeasing EVERYONE with pompous and omnipotent BULL (the norm).

Still Me Bucko, and in further fairness, you must admit it easier be differently honest and truthful with people, than to conjure-up all kinds of deceptive and cockamamie nonsense, merely to: "Keep The Natives (re. People) from getting restless (the same norm).

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote