The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

MD
My opinion is no more important or less important than anyones, even if you think it is.
Read Jame's 3 sentences. and tell me which one is not an opinion. . or just pick one.
An opinion becomes a fact when there is proof.
example .
The Cowboys will win the football game, =Opinion
Cowboys win 24-0 No more opinion, Fact.

Covan
Kerry said he had a silver star with V. I was just repeating it.
Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2007, 12:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sorry Ron,

but James three 'sentences' are absolute FACT--------Not just his 'opinion'.

These "FACTS" are proven and substantiated by not only ALL the military service organizations (DAV, VFW, AMVETS, etc, etc) but also no less than the documented Congressional record itself!

Like I said before------------you must be able to read more than a 'three sentence' sound-bite in order to confirm it for yourself. That is, if you're really interested and committed enough to find out what is really true or not.

Otherwise, a lot of folks can be incorrectly informed by simple, short and obviously untrue and propagandized bullshit of which their only purpose is to hide or misinform others of their actual lack of accomplishment(s) and action(s). Kinda like what Bush and the past six years of the Republican controlled Congress has done-----or at least TRIED to do.

But, as evidenced by the last election-----that line of "bullshit" is wearing thin on the majority of Americans as the REAL TRUTH begins to show up despite the best efforts of the neo-cons and their minions of deception and corruption.

It's high damn time these misfits and malcontents are exposed and brought to justice by the American public. They deserve all the wrath, condemnation and public humiliation they've brought upon themselves.

I see and hear a lot of folks hollerin and screamin about the 'FIRST 100 HOURS' of this new Congress and why they haven't fixed all the crap the last Congress left for them. Well then, what about the past SIX YEARS and the FIFTY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY HOURS (52,560) the LAST CONGRESSES had to fix it, huh????

I can guaran-damn-tee you that THIS 'new' Congress will do a hell-uv-a-lot MORE for veterans than the LAST Congress EVER did!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:22 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Gimp
Ok hears some fact.
"Transalation: The Do-Nothing-But-Rubberstamp republican Congress ran away from their responsibilities"
There no fact in this at all. It's just a statement, words, thats all, not even a good opinion.

Then
Transalation: It will take quite some time to sift through all the republican corruption and mismanagement and straighten things out.
Just an opinion, and assumptions.

I'm not even sure what the first one even was talking about, so I can't even tell if it was opinion or just some words.

if the Democrats would just stop stealing cars and papers from nation archives the country would be better off, and the budget would be balanced, and the war would end.

I can just say words also and have an opinion, and I can call them facts. Big deal.
Long as you put a piece of something that is correct in the statement then the whole statement is correct, right?

and, Thats not how you spell Translation. so now my whole statement is all correct.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:24 PM

Ron,

I wasn't arguing with you about Kerry's SS. I just said it would have been unique. Moreover it was would have been even a greater find to discover the medal at the White House since the vets threw their medals over the fence at the Capitol.

Thanks for pointing out these errors in Kerry's recollections.

The knee pads probably were at the White House.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Covan
Ok, maybe you can tell me what this means
"Moreover it was would have been even "
Old 01-21-2007, 12:52 PM

Ron,

It means that to have found Kerry's medals at the White House would have been even a greater find than to find a SS medal anywhere that had a "V" device on it.

Kerry is one lying son-of-a- bitch to have said he had a SS with "V" and then to have said he threw it over the fence at the White House.

Thanks for the question.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:30 PM

Covan

Well I will answer that.
Moreover if Kerry'was telling the truth . It would have been possible to see his "silver star with V".
It would have been even possible to see his "silver star with V". if he and the vets hadn't thrown their medals over the fence at the Capitol.
So blame it all on Nixon as he must have put those metals somewhere .
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote