The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2017, 08:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry It's Just Good Business

11-14-2017

Some years ago, I had a very highly thought of individual tell me, and I quote, “It’s all just good business?” Well, I beg to differ!

There are just some things in life that a real man just does not do, and then attempt to excuse them away using some feeble alibi! And it makes no difference, in my opinion, how highly decorated, how rich, or how mightily positioned one may be, there are still certain things in existence that would make even a Billy Goat puke!

Now I don’t have to go into what these things are (and they are multiple), and the people doing them knows better than most that they are dead wrong! But when the system (if you can call it that?) condones, sanctifies, or even applauds these barely legal acts of human betrayal, then I ask you: “How can our race of beings even look themselves in the face?”

And when these filthy creatures of darkness gather together in cliques, or odious groups, then the stench of these fools permanently permeates bureaucracies, social intercourse, and the immortal souls of those who have even managed to fool themselves into believing that their actions are perfectly acceptable?

But for the record, there is nothing at all acceptable about the misguided actions of those who utilize any (and all) ploys, or even lies, in order to deceive, as the deeds of these moral cretins will garner for them naught but a seat in Hell, no matter how high their station in life, in my opinion!

“And for the record, these fools know exactly who, and what, they are!!”

Hardcore