The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2003, 02:10 PM

Default Just want to thank all that helped:

for all the info and different sites to go to for the Army Reserves and my Step daughters divorce.

I appreciate all you sent me and this site for my patience for her fare going .

She finialy got her divorce, with some stipulations.

The sucker had the nerve to show up in court and tell the Judge he has been in the service for 7 years. He was wrong all the way . Been right here in the the Dallas area.

She didnt get the Child Support that she derserves, but the money will go to a trust fund for the next 12 years, ( imagine the interest).

That is suppost to be used for colledge. ( sounds or looks I could use use some).

The dirty Bastard even had the nerve to have the 6 yr old girl crying by the time he had to take her home for a three hour visit.
Said she wasnt allowed to be around yur moms new boyfriend by orders of the court.

But anyhoo!!!!!

ALL OF YOU THAT HELPED WITH YOUR ADVICE. THANK YOU...........

enough and SALUTE!!!!!!!