The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2020, 12:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Survival Is A Day By Day Battle - Unless We Finally Do Smarten Up?

7-8-2020

“Survival, in itself, is a day by day battle!” And Lord Knows, there is always plenty of malarkey going on in this old world to keep us all busy 24/7! And if that does not get the job done, then just wait around for a moment - something will definitely come along to stir “The Fires of Hell” a little more – “For This Is The Nature Of The Beast!”

The problem is that much of this B.S. is just “Unnecessary Tripe” and a transient irritant of the moment! And it is usually just something that is trivial in the overall sense of things, but mankind being what it generally is, we just cannot seem to function unless we are constantly at each other’s throats, starting one war right after another, and generally being ultra-combative?

“And once again”, this is generally “The Nature of the Beast”, until that day finally arrives, “When the Last of Our Kind Finally Does Wipe Itself-Clean From the Face of This Planet!”

So if this sounds more than a bit morbid, or even melodramatic to you, then I invite you to re-examine the figures as relates to mankind’s past performances, not only during times of war mind you, but indeed, even during these “So-Called Global Pandemics” that always seem to be in a race with destiny – “To See Which One Of Them Can begin to Snuff Us All Out First?”

“History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.” August 1953 Dwight D. Eisenhower [1890-1969]

Hardcore
Old 07-08-2020, 01:11 PM

Arrow

Amen HC
-
You hit the nail on the head. It is true the reality of it is final. This goes to say once again we can't worry about something we have absolutely no control over! I hate that phrase I've heard a couple thousand times in my life.
-
We the People - have a government that is suppose to watch out for our best interest!
We don't tend to feel that this has filtered into the process in Washington!
-
I don't feel that we are their #1 concern many times while serving their terms in office.
Once they get in all sorts of promises go into the trash can. Other agendas take
presidence and the people are not always first. That's what I see most times.
-
The political folks take care of their own in most cases - they always come first. Once in office "We The People" are lucky (if you call it that) to see some benefit in their life times - from Washington. They think that its enough just to go about their daily chores of eating well and dinning out and nice long vacations - all paid by US Citizen's.

They also find out that unless you have a majority - Nothing Gets Done. That's gotta to be a gut wrenching day. Like many day's in Washington nothing is getting done. That the view the majority of American citizens see on the news.

But that's the Washington's - and its Game of Thrones - program.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote